TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
I'm disappointed that I don't enjoy this game anymore... from top 10 watch to ignore. Up until the last couple updates I was a big fan and wanted to keep the faith but the direction this is going is no longer for me. I wish the devs success.
Sorry to hear that, but appreciate you giving it a fair shake! Maybe it will change your mind again in the future...or maybe not :)

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
Figures if you want to get the good Nyx content the MC got to be a little submissive bitch :ROFLMAO:
I dunno man the dom version of the last nyx scene is also straight fire. Imagine not wanting the submissive role but also only thinking the submissive content is the good stuff.

Anyway, dev has not confirmed vaginal/preg is sub-route only as far as I know.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Anyway, dev has not confirmed vaginal/preg is sub-route only as far as I know.
All memes aside... I really hope it's not locked to one route.
That would really suck.
I think everybody should be able to have the relationship with her that they want.
I don't like femdom.. but I also don't really like maledom even though it comes more naturally to me.
Personally I would prefer romance if possible... with vaginal and pregnancy of course.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
The more I think about it, the more clever the Nyx related choices appear to me. Unless you absolutely despise the kinks included, both choices are interesting because of the combination of kinks. I really like femdom but pregnancy isn't my stuff, I really like anal, but maledom is kinda "mhe" for me. Not a lot of games incentivize you to do multiple playthroughs this well because you need compromise to see everything you want. Great job team!

Reactions: TM | Twisted Games

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
All memes aside... I really hope it's not locked to one route.
That would really suck.
I think everybody should be able to have the relationship with her that they want.
I don't like femdom.. but I also don't really like maledom even though it comes more naturally to me.
Personally I would prefer romance if possible... with vaginal and pregnancy of course.
Agreed.
I only did the maledom options because I wanted to lower her dominance, to a 50/50 type level.
I didn't really enjoy talking to her like dirt.
But I also don't want her treating me like a bitch.
I am trying to find some sort of happy medium, where it goes both ways. Sometimes she can be the instigator, sometimes I will.
Bit like a normal relationship.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
It's going to be a mdom or fdom relationship with Nyx. But that doesn't mean there can't be elements of romance or humor within it on either route. I can't say I'd classify the relationship between magic space elf and starship captain as 'normal' :)

Reactions: BTungsteno

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I can't say I'd classify the relationship between magic space elf and starship captain as 'normal' :)
Well, you can't classify a magic space elf as "normal", but that doesn't mean she cannot have a relationship which is similar to that of a human norm.
She does from a physical perspective, so why not from an emotional one? :unsure:
I currently have her Affection at 121 (I've spammed the option where she's viewing the map x2 (Mon & Thurs morn) per week, for +2 each time), but I guess that doesn't alter anything.

Reactions: Uthuriel

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Well, you can't classify a magic space elf as "normal", but that doesn't mean she cannot have a relationship which is similar to that of a human norm.
She does from a physical perspective, so why not from an emotional one? :unsure:
I currently have her Affection at 121 (I've spammed the option where she's viewing the map x2 (Mon & Thurs morn) per week, for +2 each time), but I guess that doesn't alter anything.
hacker man! :eek:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
This is also one of the things not being true anymore... though the whole getting captured thing makes no sense at all.
Nyx should easily be able to break free... especially the moment Lym didn't have the knife at her throat she could have dusted them all....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 17, 2022
True, she should...
I wonder if that's because she can't draw a crest, while her hands are bound?
Or that she simply doesn't want to reveal her power, at that time?
She knows she is not in any real danger, as she can obliterate them if it gets truly life threatening.
Don't forget, she can kinda sense intentions, so she'd presumably know that Lym didn't want to hurt her with the knife.
Well she used her powers to subdue a few dragonkin during the initial assault so probably needs free hands to work her "magic".

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, that's my first thought. Hands bound = can't draw crests. (y)
Rest of the stuff in my post was just exploring viable reasons for why she wouldn't break free, other than that.
I was talking about this moment. In that moment she could have killed them all. Effortlessly.
Of course she didn't... but just saying. This was the moment where she could have easily overpowered them.
Without putting anyone in danger.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Im not a fan of voyeur scenes and even less so with a mix of ugly bastard/beastiality mixed in on top of it so it's a waste of resources and dev time on the scene that some people didn't enjoy nor expect and in all honestly kinda killed my interest in this game.
so there is ntr in this then? as if this is a harem like the tag says then ntr or the girls having sex with anyone or thing(tentacales included) that isn't the MC is kind of a deal breaker for me so is all of it avoidable?(an I mean as in doesn't happen not a skippable scene)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
so there is ntr in this then? as if this is a harem like the tag says then ntr or the girls having sex with anyone or thing(tentacales included) that isn't the MC is kind of a deal breaker for me so is all of it avoidable?(an I mean as in doesn't happen not a skippable scene)
No NTR yet... Just some random ho we've never met before getting fucked by something that looks like a burn victim that got hit by a truck. It's a news broadcast but skippable.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
No NTR yet... Just some random ho we've never met before getting fucked by something that looks like a burn victim that got hit by a truck. It's a news broadcast but skippable.
what about the tentacle scene(as I am guessing it is with a harem member or at least possible one) is it avoidable/stoppable as in it doesn't happen story wise so no mention of it or seeing it or is it forced on you?

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
the inability of people to accurately define what harem means is not the responsibility of management.

For this site it is:

• Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]

I again invite anybody who is curious about the direction of the game, hop into the Discord. We rarely bite, and I'm pretty sure it would save some of you some time.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes