whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
also don't think the navy has a major rank it would be XO executive officer.
Yeah, Major is a rank in the Army, not the Navy.
In the British Army, it's the 4th/12 officer ranks (lowest at 1 to highest at 12).
It's probably a bit lower than a Captain, in the Navy.
Captain is 5/9 Navy officer ranks.
Captain is also 3/12 in Army officer ranks, one below Major.

Last edited:
Reactions: User1230

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
In the British Army, it's the 4th/12 officer ranks (lowest at 1 to highest at 12).
Actually looking at the structure again in the US a major would be the equivalent of a Commodore and that designation is only used in war time. Either way on a ship( closest real world equivalent to the games) Captain outranks everyone in effect.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Most things aren't missable if you are diligent. Nyx scenes are separated into Maledom and Femdom variants and those are missable, though.
I unlocked all of the image gallery, but I'm missing two in the Events gallery.
Scene 5, on pages 5 & 6.
Are they the missable Femdom ones for Nyx? I didn't want to become a sub, so if I've only missed out on that I'm cool with the ? remaining.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
I unlocked all of the image gallery, but I'm missing two in the Events gallery.
Scene 5, on pages 5 & 6.
Are they the missable Femdom ones for Nyx? I didn't want to become a sub, so if I've only missed out on that I'm cool with the ? remaining.
That's it, Nyx's scenes are splitted into 2, one for maledom and one for femdom

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
This is correct. The USF does not have an army per se, but it has a marine corps as well as it's naval wing, and Lym has limited marine training. Hence her designation as a major. With a more robust sized crew, it would be assumed that she would lead planetside missions while the Captain maintained overall command of the mission, and stayed with the ship. However, as their crew is relatively small, and Alex proves unreliable, the Captain does eventually partake in some off-ship missions...which admittedly makes the ranks structure look a little odd.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
5-5 is just a tit job with her in control though. So even if it is on the femdom path it's not too deep into it.

My own beef with the undeniably hot Nyx scenes is that vaginal (and possible preg) is only available on the femdom path. :(
Nyx's path isn't really that complicated. Do you want to see the best content the game has to offer? Obey Nyx. Do you want a romantic emotional connection? Obey Nyx. Do you want to see the true power of the coolest space witch around? Obey Nyx. Never tried the whole submissive thing before? Obey Nyx. Want to show her you're the real captain of the ship? Obey Nyx. Want to play out your dominant fantasy and bring the haughty bitch to heel? Simple. Obey Nyx. Really i don't understand what people are confused about. The game is not complicated. Just. Obey. Nyx.

For more OO proverbs, join the OO discord.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Nyx's path isn't really that complicated. Do you want to see the best content the game has to offer? Obey Nyx. Do you want a romantic emotional connection? Obey Nyx. Do you want to see the true power of the coolest space witch around? Obey Nyx. Never tried the whole submissive thing before? Obey Nyx. Want to show her you're the real captain of the ship? Obey Nyx. Want to play out your dominant fantasy and bring the haughty bitch to heel? Simple. Obey Nyx. Really i don't understand what people are confused about. The game is not complicated. Just. Obey. Nyx.

I don't understand. How would the MC being a sub to her being him living out his dominant fantasies? :WaitWhat:
If by Obey Nyx you are talking about the story, then yes the MC should obviously follow her advice, but being her sub would definitely not be him being the dominant partner in the relationship.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
I don't understand. How would the MC being a sub to her being him living out his dominant fantasies? :WaitWhat:
If by Obey Nyx you are talking about the story, then yes the MC should obviously follow her advice, but being her sub would definitely not be him being the dominant partner in the relationship.
Cryo himself is a sub to Nyx, you have to ignore him on these things. I keep the grass haired bitch on a tight leash. :devilish:

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017

ok, so i trust nyx and i ill obey her to a point...! but this space captain may be a bit of a rookie, but i aint no bitch! nyx is my girl and all but when she gets outta hand ya gotta reel in the crazy...! (plus shes just so cute after you get her to dial it back and she shows you her soft side! so damn cute!)

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes