Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
Oppai Odyssey [v0.3.9x] [Cryoxxx] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,87 GB / 1,10 GB - OppaiOdyssey-0.3.9X- pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,84 GB / 1,07 GB - OppaiOdyssey-0.3.9X- mac-crunched.zip
= ~28,4% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For those asking here is the compressed version from preciousCJ... I don't know why it's still not pinged.

Reactions: Rhaegar Targaryen

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
Didn't realize this had a crossover with Genshin Impact lol :LOL:
I like you and all, Nyx, but did you have to steal my boy Xiao's spear? And that antagonist is also called Alex Xiao. Cryoxxx you have anything against the Guardian Yaksha? :Kappa:
1667143038140.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RukuYa and cryoxxx

YuriYura

Sep 26, 2020
Ok... where do I find save location on my pc? cant find it in the usual Ren'Py location...
Haven't played in a while and it keeps loading the presistent file...

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Nyx's scene was beautiful, hot, perfect, sexy, 100% love. The best girl :love:
Alien scene sucked. I'd like a "skip button" .....
What's next, spiders fucking humans vomiting rats ejaculating worms? :sick: WTF
I'm an arachnaphobe, and not really into vomit...so you're probably safe from that particular scenario.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
I'm new to this game .
When you talk about an ugly bastard alien voyeur scene, I honestly don't remember seeing that. :unsure:
Are you referring to the magical tentacles that Nyx conjured up, to torture Pip?

No, it's a scene you can select later in the game, if you click on the Captain's phone at night.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
What does "devisive" mean? Is it related to a device?
Or did you mean divisive, as in it divides, splits opinion?

I'm new to this game & honestly do not get what your complaint is.
When you talk about an ugly bastard alien voyeur scene, I don't recall that, at all?
The only scene that springs to mind with an ugly alien, was the newscaster breaking down live on TV because her partner cheated on her.
I honestly don't remember seeing any ugly alien voyeur scene. :unsure:
I think what he meant is that we the player "had" to watch it sure you could use TAB... and I somewhat agree.
This is "still" a harem game for how long I wonder... and watching some random alien fuck someone adds nothing to the game.
It's wasted dev time that could have been spent on Nyx... or any of the other girls. It's a random scene that adds nothing and isn't needed... especially not in a harem game.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think what he meant is that we the player "had" to watch it sure you could use TAB... and I somewhat agree.
This is "still" a harem game for how long I wonder... and watching some random alien fuck someone adds nothing to the game.
It's wasted dev time that could have been spent on Nyx... or any of the other girls. It's a random scene that adds nothing and isn't needed... especially not in a harem game.
I honestly cannot remember this random alien scene.
I only played through, for the first time, a couple of days ago...
Must be getting old, memory's gone for shit. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Just noticed, I played 3.8, which probably answers why I don't remember! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
My bad. (y)

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020

If you're curious about possible future directions of the game, I recommend checking out the Discord.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
cryoxxx
As a new player, I wanted to say thank you for producing this! (y)
I really enjoyed my playthrough. The story & characters are interesting & charming.
I'm definitely strongly invested (emotionally, not financially - sorry) in both. :love:

(Just to balance out some of the current negative vibes that seem to be coming ;))

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
cryoxxx
As a new player, I wanted to say thank you for producing this! (y)
I really enjoyed my playthrough. The story & characters are interesting & charming.
I'm definitely strongly invested (emotionally, not financially - sorry) in both. :love:

(Just to balance out some of the current negative vibes that seem to be coming ;))
Thanks for playing and enjoying! Hope you stick around!

Reactions: whichone
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes