Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I have some questions.

1667155826047.png 1667155853931.png

What's the difference between those two?
Is yellow with ! story and green with ! for character advancement?
I also noticed that sometimes the borders of the screen flash... what does that mean?
And one last question.
How exactly do affection and lust work... or better question... can I miss stuff.

Thank you.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I have some questions.

View attachment 2134927 View attachment 2134929

What's the difference between those two?
Is yellow with ! story and green with ! for character advancement?
I also noticed that sometimes the borders of the screen flash... what does that mean?
And one last question.
How exactly do affection and lust work... or better question... can I miss stuff.

Thank you.
Yellow is a main mission off the ship. Green means new event. Green with ! means main story event.

When the borders flash means that your specialty (Warfare, Biology, Technology) comes into play

Affection and lust are stats to track your relationship...and overall horniness of the girls. A few changes in dialogue depending on the stats, but it is mostly just for show.

Most things aren't missable if you are diligent. Nyx scenes are separated into Maledom and Femdom variants and those are missable, though.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yellow is a main mission off the ship. Green means new event. Green with ! means main story event.
Ah.. thanks for explaining that.
When the borders flash means that your specialty (Warfare, Biology, Technology) comes into play
I would never have got that... :KEK:
Most things aren't missable if you are diligent. Nyx scenes are separated into Maledom and Femdom variants and those are missable, though.
So if I do all event before I do main missions I should be good right?
Also separate saves for Nyx... ;)

Reactions: cryoxxx

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, I have to agree with some voices here, the scene between Danielle and that Alien wasn't very interesting to watch and would have loved to skip it. I don't say other characters outside of the harem shouldn't have a sex life, but I don't care about their sex life and don't need and want to see it. At the scene with Alex, I a good laugh, because I got the reference to a specific anime.
Overall, the amount of new content was...underwhelming. At least for a 4 month long wait. Yeah, I read that there are reworked scenes and I know they take time, but it's still a little disappointing, considering that this is one of the very few "sandbox" games, that I like and play. But I won't go back and start over all again just to see a few improved lines of text and some readjusted renders, which won't change the story. Hopefully the next update will have more new content.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Well, I have to agree with some voices here, the scene between Danielle and that Alien wasn't very interesting to watch and would have loved to skip it. I don't say other characters outside of the harem shouldn't have a sex life, but I don't care about their sex life and don't need and want to see it. At the scene with Alex, I a good laugh, because I got the reference to a specific anime.
Overall, the amount of new content was...underwhelming. At least for a 4 month long wait. Yeah, I read that there are reworked scenes and I know they take time, but it's still a little disappointing, considering that this is one of the very few "sandbox" games, that I like and play. But I won't go back and start over all again just to see a few improved lines of text and some readjusted renders, which won't change the story. Hopefully the next update will have more new content.

All signs point to 0.4 being a very beefy update. Also, worth mentioning that the reworked stuff made significant changes to the story. Although people who choose to skip it should still be able to figure things out.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
can someone let me know what scene i missed? just played through to the end of the new update and saw both the alien scene and the new nyx scene yet i have a locked scene in the gallery just before the new nyx scene! what scene is this and how do i unlock it? is it supposed to be the alien scene and it just didnt unlock for some reason!?

also missing pics 4 and 6 in the gallery. if anyone knows where i could find these could i trouble you to let me know where to look for them? thanks.

P.s. cryoxxx just to do a bit of error reporting, i thought id let you know that while browsing the gallery from the title screen, some scenes would crash the game and cause a force close roughly about 20-30% of the time. when viewed during the game itself though there didnt seem to be any issues.

Last edited:

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
can someone let me know what scene i missed? just played through to the end of the new update and saw both the alien scene and the new nyx scene yet i have a locked scene in the gallery just before the new nyx scene! what scene is this and how do i unlock it? is it supposed to be the alien scene and it just didnt unlock for some reason!?

also missing pics 4 and 6 in the gallery. if anyone knows where i could find these could i trouble you to let me know where to look for them? thanks.
Choose the other option for the Nyx scene. It splits

Reactions: CptValor

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I totally agree on the alien part... watching something that looks like 3rd degree burn victim that got run over by a truck fucking some random ho isn't my kind of hot...
Personally the whole GNN thing is rather meh to begin with... if it were used for lore and world building without fucking it might be interesting but so far it's a hard skip for me.
I just hope it stays side content that has no influence on the main story.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
"Aroused and traumatized" sums up the update haha
Please!, MC (no alien :cautious:) + this girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Beautiful design wow :love:
Nice update

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
Hello Cryoxxx,

Enjoying the game, thank you for sharing your vision.

The game is excellent, but I would like to share one small feedback that might enhance the believability of your creation (the majority of people won't notice because of Country or profession and because it's a video game lol):

At the beginning of the game, Lym is a Major and the MC is a Captain. It is implied that the MC outranks her. Major outranks a Captain in all branches of the military (U.S.).

Thank you Cryoxxx

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hello Cryoxxx,

The game is excellent, but I would like to share one small feedback (that the majority of people won't notice because of Country or profession):

At the beginning of the game, Lym is a Major and the MC is a Captain. It is implied that the MC outranks her. Major outranks a Captain in all branches of the military (U.S.).

Thank you Cryoxxx
I would assume that Captain in this case is a higher rank. MC is the CO of a starship.
It's probably more like and not like in the US military.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Hello Cryoxxx,

The game is excellent, but I would like to share one small feedback that might enhance the believability of your creation (the majority of people won't notice because of Country or profession and because it's a video game lol):

Thank you Cryoxxx
While that is true a captain of a ship has the final say even if there is a higher ranking officer on board so in effect the captain out ranks the major on a ship also don't think the navy has a major rank it would be XO executive officer. They don't outrank the Captain

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes