Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
what about the tentacle scene(as I am guessing it is with a harem member or at least possible one) is it avoidable/stoppable as in it doesn't happen story wise so no mention of it or seeing it or is it forced on you?
You can stop the tentacles if you want to. The tentacles don't belong to a monster though.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
the inability of people to accurately define what harem means is not the responsibility of management.

For this site it is:

• Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]

I again invite anybody who is curious about the direction of the game, hop into the Discord. We rarely bite, and I'm pretty sure it would save some of you some time.
yeah well the site is very wrong especially about the all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously cause that sounds more like a polyamorous relationship but they won't fix that no matter how many people ask them too.(they don't fix or change any tag) you want a basic definition of a harem is in this CONTEXT? Okay it is multiple people in a relationship with one person and only that one person be it romantic or sexually anything more then that is not a harem but more of a polyamorous relationship or even an open relationship which is just a fancy word for not being in a relation in the frist place. If you look up the definition of a harem and ignore the religious Muslim definition it is one person or animal having multiple lovers/wives. Of course you are free to disagree and thanks I guess for not really answering the question i guess.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
yeah well the site is very wrong especially about the all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously cause that sounds more like a polyamorous relationship but they won't fix that no matter how many people ask them too.(they don't fix or change any tag) you want a basic definition of a harem is in this CONTEXT? Okay it is multiple people in a relationship with one person and only that one person be it romantic or sexually anything more then that is not a harem but more of a polyamorous relationship or even an open relationship which is just a fancy word for not being in a relation in the frist place. If you look up the definition of a harem and ignore the religious Muslim definition it is one person or animal having multiple lovers/wives. Of course you are free to disagree and thanks for not really answering the question
I indeed disagree. I also have no intention of answering the question. If Cryo wants to layout a roadmap of future kinks and whatnot here, that's his choice. I doubt he does. I'm certainly not going to engage in an off topic discussion about potential tags and NTR, since it's my job as a trial mod to remove those kind of off topic conversations. Giving you the definition and directing you to the Discord is the best I can do for you.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
I indeed disagree. I also have no intention of answering the question. If Cryo wants to layout a roadmap of future kinks and whatnot here, that's his choice. I doubt he does. I'm certainly not going to engage in an off topic discussion about potential tags and NTR, since it's my job as a trial mod to remove those kind of off topic conversations. Giving you the definition and directing you to the Discord is the best I can do for you.
which spot is said discussion in as in the discord it has a lot of different ones so which ones are about those things

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
yeah well the site is very wrong especially about the all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously cause that sounds more like a polyamorous relationship
The site may have a different definition from what you understand of the term, but that does not make it wrong.
It just makes it different.
Whatever the site chooses for its definition, is correct for what the tag means on this site.
It's up to us, as members, to understand how they use it. We shouldn't just assume that our existing understanding is what the site uses it for.

Polyamorous just means having an open & intimate relationship with more than one person at a time, with consent from all.
Most (if not all) harems, in adult games, are polyamorous.

Last edited:
Reactions: TM | Twisted Games

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
i hope dev can ggive us the setting with shift+G to make the animation smooth. the animation is so laggy

update: oh nevermind, now i ccan use shift+G but still laggy thoughh

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Please do not bring NTR fear mongering or arguments into this thread. Thanks, boys
for me not NTR that i want from this game, it will make the game feel lively if you put any male character to be high support for the MC or be his best friend/helper and humor guy.
this is the reason why it seems a lot of harem genre looks like dead. Making the MC to be the only chad and alwyas to be look perfecct not really making the MC better. He need support from any sides to improve his story. This my only critic to vanilla harem game.

you dont need to put any more male character if you don't see it fit though. (the problem of mine right now is lagg)

Sunflare

May 23, 2017
Any more past events planned to be changed? Because i don t want to have to start game from beginning every 2 updates because past events were redone

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
for me not NTR that i want from this game, it will make the game feel lively if you put any male character to be high support for the MC or be his best friend/helper and humor guy.
this is the reason why it seems a lot of harem genre looks like dead. Making the MC to be the only chad and alwyas to be look perfecct not really making the MC better. He need support from any sides to improve his story. This my only critic to vanilla harem game.

you dont need to put any more male character if you don't see it fit though. (the problem of mine right now is lagg)
Clearly you are a man of culture, and I couldn't agree more.

Not sure what to tell you about the lag though. It's not an issue I've seen many reports of.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and Cernunnos.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Im not a fan of... so it's a waste of resources and dev time on the scene that some people didn't enjoy...
Equally, it's not a waste of time for some people that did enjoy.
Unfortunately, you do not fall into that category this time.
It does not mean that it's a waste of the dev's time, or resources.
It just means it's not your thing, so it's not for you.

The dev included the scene because they wanted to. It's their story.

nofear4095

Jan 22, 2022
Looking at that, it seems that it's unable to install the 3.9 version, because a previous version is still installed?

IDK, have you tried removing the previous version, first?

Make sure you keep your save folder safe (assuming Android stores in the same place as PC) go to OppaiOdyssey-0.3.?\game\saves & copy that folder to somewhere else.

Paste it back once you've installed the new version.

Hello, it won't let me view where the save game files are. Just updated to the newest android version:(

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes