jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Homie, all the maledom does is stick his dick in her ass and ream her while providing dirty talk. I'd say that's pretty tame compared to being permanently collared and having Nyx in your head for the forseeable future lmao.

I do agree Sybil feels a bit rushed but she's my least favorite character so I don't mind much.
oh forsure, it’s definitely preferable than the alternative, but the fendom stuff does seem better written most of the time. like the dev was probably more emotionally invested in that route, i’d assume. neither kink is really my thing tho so it’s whatever. i just don’t like that he made Nyx the new second in command. i want to see Lym grow stronger without having to use one of the other girls or the idea of her sister as a catalyst for her growth

Reactions: kamikazedrew

96Sora

Feb 13, 2020
weird glitch in endgame. on monday,thursday evenings (need more confirmation), nyx will appear in cockpit and her room. Cockpit nyx is non-interactable.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Yeah, at the moment it's mostly situational dialogue or brief scenes. You can see or learn some cool stuff that you might not on a different route...but at least so far it won't change your overall story in a major way.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i'm missing the last (or second last i forgot) bonus picture of the first line looked for it quite some time and finaly gave up :S while watching the galery i've seen i was missing a good number of scene (four maybe five) not too sure if it's due to me refusing the femdom scene only

beginning and "end" part of the current game are lagging a lot for me(mostly while using the minimap and some animated scene), aslo when skipping throught to see the dialogue for the three spec of mc i had lots of error screen due to skipping and some time even got the game freeze or shut down (not too sure if it's on me or the game, just pointing it out)

i like the game, story is fun, model are nice, girls aren't too clichées, i "don't like" one thing, it's the playboy harem (for now mc promised true love to all the girls one after another, but only two (?) know they are not the only one mc love) so except my thought and expectation on the main story developement, what i'm realy eager to see is mc cleaning thing up so i can enjoy the virgin teen fantasy harem while reading the story ><

GeneralJo

Aug 30, 2020
Hey all - trying to run this on Linux, but when I launch the .sh file nothing happens? If I run it from Terminal, I get:

sh OppaiOdyssey.sh
Ren'Py platform files not found in:

/home/darkstrike/Public/OO-0.3.9X-pc/lib/py2-linux-x86_64

Please compile the platform files using the instructions in README.md
or point them to an existing installation using ./after_checkout.sh <path>.

Alternatively, please set RENPY_PLATFORM to a different platform.

Any suggestions on how to get it working? Running on Linux Mint.

Last edited:

Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
Hey all - trying to run this on Linux, but when I launch the .sh file nothing happens? If I run it from Terminal, I get:

sh OppaiOdyssey.sh

I assume you have renpy installed via your package manager right? I believe the latest RenPy using Python 2 is 7.5 while 8+ is Python 3 based.

EWeapon

Dec 17, 2022

sh OppaiOdyssey.sh

Not sure about Mint, but i use Kubuntu and had no problem's running it through Lutris

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes