JeanRandom

Jan 16, 2021
Are there any plans on an official version with a lower resolution (which should also have the side benefit of a smaller download size) or an option for it?
Just tried the game for the first time and the first animation is laggy which is usually an indicator of a higher resolution than supported, which turns out to be true because I don't experience lags while playing the unofficial compressed version which reduces the quality. Devices with a lower screen resolution not only do not really benefit of a higher resolution but rather only have drawbacks as their specifications are often lower which result in these laggy animations because they struggle to keep up.

If there won't be an official version I guess I just wanted to point it out, but the unofficial compressed version does not seem to be an alternative since the resolution still seems to be high as it takes a toll on the device which results in lags. Occasionally they might not be as heavy as with the original quality, but still a lot to the point where the game could be seen as unplayable (when playing an animation the CPU usage increases by 80-90%, it's still playable around 80% but it starts to clearly lag around 90%, and as I said that is already the compressed version which reduced the quality, but apparently not sufficiently).
I agree with that message, i was forced to move on Android version because my laptop couldn't handle it. There is no benefits on very high res for low standard res device and even worse make animations framerate drop and CPU over 90% :cry:
It could be interesting to get a not ultra high res version :HideThePain:

gergenspan

Feb 24, 2021
Bug report: a scene crashes when it looks for a - this is a typo- it should be ./game/audio/effect/doorpump.wav
./game/audio/effects/doorpump.wav

This could be fixed going forward by making an enum for all known audio files and their relative paths.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I have not played the game for some good time, and is good, but is me or the mc is kinda a dick in these last updates? I remember a some time ago that he was a lot "nicer" than he is now...

Reactions: Mint-ER#

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE, i love when the novel really have story and not only naught things :3 1673054191797.png

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Fucking "anime mods" for skyrim, i can't see the real game anymore :V View attachment 2291823
I havent played Skyrim, but the characters are made with Honey Select, I'm fairly certain. Environment I'm not sure, might be Skyrim like you said, tho that's probably only for this planet since theres a lot of space stuff

Afaik tho skyrim pretty generic artstyle so this could just look very similar and be made in a different engine

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I havent played Skyrim, but the characters are made with Honey Select, I'm fairly certain. Environment I'm not sure, might be Skyrim like you said, tho that's probably only for this planet since theres a lot of space stuff

Afaik tho skyrim pretty generic artstyle so this could just look very similar and be made in a different engine
its because of this 1673095239495.png

Reactions: Phase_01

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
Sigh... Now I have 2 branches of saves all because of Nyx (Best Girl). I prefer the the route where you dominate her but there is a good amount of charm in the other route.

Has the dev explained what "Aluwin" means? Didn't feel comfortable using it in my Dom route when selecting names she should call you because I don't love if it is a term of endearment that would suit a character that is in the dominant role in the relationship. I also really hope that the MC telling her to keep her pride means she will still maintain her feisty nature, I love the tension that is always in their interactions.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I am kinda disappointed when it comes to that scene, the choice is basically femdom vs anal, if you want maledom you are forced into anal and if you want vaginal you are forced into femdom. Femdom isn't necessarily bad but since maledom is an alternative that option feels more satisfying, but then the focus is on anal from which I barely get any enjoyment if any.

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017

The picture makes a reference to skyrim, which is known for its heavy modding potential.

Pretty sure everyone knows the game images come from HS or one of the other Illusion variants.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes