Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
The picture makes a reference to skyrim, which is known for its heavy modding potential.

Pretty sure everyone knows the game images come from HS or one of the other Illusion variants.
ohhh the "you finally awake thing" yea i get it now :LUL:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I am kinda disappointed when it comes to that scene, the choice is basically femdom vs anal, if you want maledom you are forced into anal and if you want vaginal you are forced into femdom. Femdom isn't necessarily bad but since maledom is an alternative that option feels more satisfying, but then the focus is on anal from which I barely get any enjoyment if any.
I'm hoping Nyx will get a vaginal/pregnancy route in the route where u dominate her in future updates

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
WTF?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: 1673119879926.png
i know already he's sick, but... damn... akakaakakaakak

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So trying to fill out the image gallery but even with the guide I can't seem to find pic 13 so anyone mind giving me a heads up where to look?

Nurc Groupe

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2023
Hello,

I would like to thank the creator of this game, I discovered it a little while ago and I really enjoyed the story and the universe of it. I love the characters, they are really pretty and match perfectly with my tastes xD

Good continuation to you, waiting for the next update!

Reactions: cryoxxx

No.Name00

Jan 6, 2018
Hey guys. I have this issue with the game. It's pretty much my first renpy game i play, so i don't really know what to do with it. Any help will be appreciated.
unknow.png

No.Name00

Jan 6, 2018
Hey guys. So i finished the game. Was awesome. The many possible way with the girls, especially with nyx was really great. But there is one thing i don't get. There was some cases where they talked about things that don't really take place, and after some searching, i found a walkthrough, and in it, the first planets storyline was completely different. Are they changed their story mid development or i just missed something?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey guys. So i finished the game. Was awesome. The many possible way with the girls, especially with nyx was really great. But there is one thing i don't get. There was some cases where they talked about things that don't really take place, and after some searching, i found a walkthrough, and in it, the first planets storyline was completely different. Are they changed their story mid development or i just missed something?
Yes. Next patch those inconsistencies will be fixed. Sorry about that!

No.Name00

Jan 6, 2018
Yes. Next patch those inconsistencies will be fixed. Sorry about that!
Oh, no, no, don't be. Was just surprised. The game is awsome. Really awesome. As i said, it's my first renpy game i'm really invested in playing. There was a few i give a try before but can't really pick my interest. But this did. So much so, at after my work, i will go to put some cash on my game account and give you a sub. Want this game to be as awsome as it can get.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cryoxxx
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes