Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LOL as soon as I saw the first frame, I knew exactly where we were heading.

One of my favorite anime. Surprised no one else mentioned it or I just missed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i knew the scene felt familiar :KEK:

kujoe

Sep 23, 2020
I tried out this game before when it was in an earlier state, but after trying out the latest version, I can definitely say that I've enjoyed it even more, especially with the latest Nyx content. I can't decide which route is my preference, but I find it interesting and ironic, that so far, the dominance route (i.e., submissive to Nyx) turns out to be the more affectionate one. In my opinion, at least.

However even in Nyx's sub route, when I looked at her log entry, it reads Dominance close to max. In my playthrough, I wasn't being very consistent, choosing instead to be sometimes dominant or submissive depending on how the scenes would play out. I'm wondering if this is a bug, or is it intentional?

I also noticed that there are still three rooms available on the ship. Based on the placement of character profiles on the Captain's log, I'm guessing those rooms will go to Pip, Zara and maybe Yoo-ri? Or will we see unexpected appearances instead? Possibly Ms. Saeko, or heck, maybe even Momiji? Maybe more rooms will be available for extra crew members?

Anyway, just wanted to say keep up the good work, and I'm looking forward to the next update.

*** EDIT: My bad. It seems I might have switched the terms submission and dominance around. By submission, I meant the captain being submissive to Nyx and not the other way around. Edited my comment above to correct this.

Last edited:
Reactions: ubira and cryoxxx

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
I'm quite surprised with the direction that the relationship between mc and nyx took, even on her submission route, I could get very attached to her.. you can see that her story stands out a lot, and sybil, however much she is the most recent in my crew, her story was the saddest one so far, for a moment I really thought she was fucked (in the bad way) haha, but seeing her choose to side with the mc, and still care about her his presence when no one else bothered to call was really special, on the other hand seeing the mc let lym down makes me a little disgusted with the mc, I'm not a big fan of dramas and things like that, I hope they get resolved soon.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

Renryu

Jun 2, 2020
The Dev must be really Put an Effort for this amazing Game.
Hope the new version will sortly updates..

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.4 Devlog 3 or

HS2_2022-12-21-02-34-09-659.png

Happy new year, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.

I've been grinding hard on the newest update and am very happy with what I have been making. December's progress looked a little something like this:
  • 200 new renders
  • 500 new lines of code and dialogue
  • A slew of maps and environments
  • 1 new main character introduction
The main challenge I have been facing is creating the unique look for The Cluster. Cap and crew will be visiting various locations over their visit, and each one requires a lot of work for just a handful of renders before I move on to the next location. It has eaten a lot of my time, but I know it will be worth it!

I know you're all wondering about the last bullet point. I'll keep that a surprise!
What's next? I have just hit the first lewd scene planned, so I will be working on this for a while. I always try to bring something new to the lewd scenes, but this one will be a more traditional scene. I know the quality of it will shine through!

This update is huge and I have so many stories in my head that I can't wait to get it all out. My motivation and hype are still at an all-time high.

As always, thank you for the support!

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
0.4 Devlog 3 or

View attachment 2281440

Happy new year, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.

I've been grinding hard on the newest update and am very happy with what I have been making. December's progress looked a little something like this:
  • 200 new renders
  • 500 new lines of code and dialogue
  • A slew of maps and environments
  • 1 new main character introduction
The main challenge I have been facing is creating the unique look for The Cluster. Cap and crew will be visiting various locations over their visit, and each one requires a lot of work for just a handful of renders before I move on to the next location. It has eaten a lot of my time, but I know it will be worth it!

I know you're all wondering about the last bullet point. I'll keep that a surprise!
What's next? I have just hit the first lewd scene planned, so I will be working on this for a while. I always try to bring something new to the lewd scenes, but this one will be a more traditional scene. I know the quality of it will shine through!

This update is huge and I have so many stories in my head that I can't wait to get it all out. My motivation and hype are still at an all-time high.

As always, thank you for the support!
download.jpg

Gear42

Jun 24, 2018
I keep getting this error message while trying to load saves.:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I keep getting this error message while trying to load saves.:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
looks like it might be corrupted or something. You'll most likely have to start a new game.

Reactions: Gear42

GhostMilk

Jun 23, 2020
I cannot wait to see this story continue, I'm loving the characters and animations so far. Keep up the good work Cryo <3

Reactions: ubira
Jan 12, 2022
Really enjoyed this game so far. I love all the girls and the story is pretty engaging too.

My favorite girl is probably Nyx, though I feel like that's unfair because it feels like she has the most content. I especially love the domination content with her. Her haughty, cocky personality makes it especially satisfying to put her in her place. It also makes the contrast of when she's vulnerable that much sweeter. One of my favorite moments is when she gets caught sniffing his clothes, and admits that the MC's smell calms her down and helps her sleep.

I think my next favorite girl has to be Zara. Even though she's not present on the ship and has less scenes in comparison to the other girls, her relationship with the MC feels special. Getting to talk to her every once in a while, to see how she's progressed with the MC's child, always feel genuine and sweet. The scene where her 2 maidens milked her was incredibly hot too.

I only have 2 complaints in general. One is not really necessarily a complaint, but something that I didn't feel great about. As I already said, Nyx is probably my favorite character, but even so it feels like she gets special treatment in comparison to the other girls. It didn't really bother me for the most part until the MC agrees to make Nyx his second-in-command. It feels like it undermines the "partnership" that the MC is supposed to have with Lyn.

My other complaint is pretty much everything about Alex. I don't mind having male characters in Harem visual novels: I love Derek from Being a DIK and Ian from Pale Carnations. But up until he leaves, it feels like he purely exists to seethe at the MC and make the girls uncomfortable. It wouldn't be that big a deal if he didn't also massively overstay his welcome. I actually expected him to/hoped he would die on the first mission, but he continues to exist and progressively gets worse. It seems like the dev is trying to do something interesting with him now with his solo adventure, but he's such an unlikable character, that it makes me want to skip through his dialogue. I just feel like he could have been handled differently. Well, whatever.

I'm really looking forward to the next update because it seems like we're finally going to get to the Cluster or whatever it's called, and things look like they're about to pop off.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Are there any plans on an official version with a lower resolution (which should also have the side benefit of a smaller download size) or an option for it?
Just tried the game for the first time and the first animation is laggy which is usually an indicator of a higher resolution than supported, which turns out to be true because I don't experience lags while playing the unofficial compressed version which reduces the quality. Devices with a lower screen resolution not only do not really benefit of a higher resolution but rather only have drawbacks as their specifications are often lower which result in these laggy animations because they struggle to keep up.

If there won't be an official version I guess I just wanted to point it out, but the unofficial compressed version does not seem to be an alternative since the resolution still seems to be high as it takes a toll on the device which results in lags. Occasionally they might not be as heavy as with the original quality, but still a lot to the point where the game could be seen as unplayable (when playing an animation the CPU usage increases by 80-90%, it's still playable around 80% but it starts to clearly lag around 90%, and as I said that is already the compressed version which reduced the quality, but apparently not sufficiently).

Last edited:
Reactions: JeanRandom

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Just tried the game for the first time and the first animation is laggy which is usually an indicator of a higher resolution than supported
You mean higher than supported by RenPy? I don't remember experiencing any lags when playing this, but the last time was a few patches ago.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
You mean higher than supported by RenPy? I don't remember experiencing any lags when playing this, but the last time was a few patches ago.
Maybe "supported" isn't the right term, I just mean that it either is unnecessary for screens with a lower resolution or devices with lower specifications which simply can't handle these higher resolutions. While viewing images is still fine, if at all noticeable since it doesn't really matter in that regard, it is noticeable as soon as the first animation is played as it requires a higher performance than is available and thus starts to lag and puts stress on the system. The unofficial compression reduced the quality which improved the loading of the images/frames to some extent but it still remains an issue as the resolution is still too high.

TBF, what I am saying is more of a guess and I could be wrong about the cause but I have a similar experience with another game which previously used lower resolution animations and once it included higher resolution animations (while still keeping lower resolution ones) it was clear that the higher resolutions were causing the lags as the ones with lower resolutions were still fine as they were. The same applies when simply viewing videos of a higher resolution, they will start lagging when trying to view them, it doesn't have to be part of a game.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes