AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
1673628960901.png Needs lizard daughters and incest. MC will make a lizard dynasty, keeping the bloodline pure

helloisme

May 13, 2020
Yes. Next patch those inconsistencies will be fixed. Sorry about that!
Hey cryox, just wanted to say gj on creating one of the best games there is ! also : NYXNYXNYXNYXNYXNYXNYNXYXNYXNYXNYXNYXNYXNYXN, her last 'Arc' in last update was amazing!

• Red Heart
Reactions: cryoxxx

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3.9X VN Mode update:

Here is a quality of life update for those of you who want to play the game in a different way. TM, the OO Loremaster, took the daunting task of creating the new visual novel system for you all to enjoy. Once the crew takes their first flight aboard the Agni, you will be given this option:

All future updates will include both options with the same content.

I am still hard at work 0.4. This is just a little pitstop update for all the new players.

PC: -
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

Changelog:
  • All new VN mode stretching across the entire game
  • Various bug fixes
  • Continuity fixes for the updated Xerxes
I know this isn't the update you all were waiting for, but OO is always improving and this is a great inclusion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
0.3.9X VN Mode update:

Here is a quality of life update for those of you who want to play the game in a different way. TM, the OO Loremaster, took the daunting task of creating the new visual novel system for you all to enjoy. Once the crew takes their first flight aboard the Agni, you will be given this option:

I am still hard at work 0.4. This is just a little pitstop update for all the new players.

PC: MEGA -
MAC: MEGA -
ANDROID: MEGA -

Changelog:
  • Various bug fixes
I know this isn't the update you all were waiting for, but OO is always improving and this is a great inclusion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
best news so far :3 (not complaining about the novel until now, that was perfect, but, sandbox mod is a little bit... unpleasant)
i hope we don't lose any content in VN mode :3

• Red Heart
Reactions: cryoxxx

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
OppaiOdyssey-0.3.9xVN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
0.3.9X VN Mode update:

PC: MEGA -
MAC: MEGA -
ANDROID: MEGA -

Changelog:
  • Various bug fixes
GOD BLESS YOU

Reactions: TM | Twisted Games

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Is there any way to fix lagging animations? The thing is they run perfectly well if played from the 'game' folder via any video player, but the game turns them sometimes in a slideshow.
Hmm, it might be that ren'py uses its own method for playback and it's more demanding than your player/codec of choice. I don't know if you can adjust that, but I guess you could either try the compressed version or re-encode the video files yourself at lower settings, if you know how.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
Thought I'd share a few more patron custom renders I made here to commemorate the new VN mode.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i have begun the VN mode as i have a bit of time & i wanted to see the crest-learn-scene (rly want the mc to be able to use it).
anyways i encoutered sth: after the videogame-fight against nyx that you can´t win i got thrown of the VN-mode a bit but i got into it again after sleeping. after dragon planet i got thrown out of VN-mode more. even after some events i seem to be unable to return to VN. & that´s where i am currently. i will update you again after a bit when i will continue playing

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
i have begun the VN mode as i have a bit of time & i wanted to see the crest-learn-scene (rly want the mc to be able to use it).
anyways i encoutered sth: after the videogame-fight against nyx that you can´t win i got thrown of the VN-mode a bit but i got into it again after sleeping. after dragon planet i got thrown out of VN-mode more. even after some events i seem to be unable to return to VN. & that´s where i am currently. i will update you again after a bit when i will continue playing
Yes. Denying your punishment for losing seems to throw you into Sandbox mode. I'll fix it in a bit after more bugs get reported. Sorry about that

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
Yes. Denying your punishment for losing seems to throw you into Sandbox mode. I'll fix it in a bit after more bugs get reported. Sorry about that
it´s no biggie, just wanted to let you know. the game itself is great & the updates are reliable. if the worst thing to happen is a bug just causes me to switch from 1 mode to another without losing out on content then i will take that any day.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes