Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021
halfway through..?? dayum
0.4 Devlog 4: or

I hope you guys are staying warm. I've been hard at work getting this burning through this update.

Here's my progress since our last devlog:
  • 149 new renders
  • 6 new animations
  • 1 new lewd scene completed
  • 3 new characters
  • a few new enviroments and assets
  • 800 new lines of code and dialogue
  • Implementation of the new VN mode
This month has been pretty productive. After finishing up the first planned lewd scene of the update, I took a little pitstop to create the new VN mode. You can read about that if you haven't yet.

I then started working on a wholesome event I've been planning for a long time. Woah woah woahh! Wholesome moments in OO? Yes. I hope it's not too mushy for you guys.

I knocked that event out and started working on transitioning to the next location where another long event will take place.
What's next? The next location is full of new characters, new environments, and new lewds. I have a ton planned, with a couple of much desired kinks getting some spotlight. It's a little ambitious, but I'm sure you'll all enjoy it.

When update, Cryo? That's the big question isn't it? Short answer: When it's ready. Long answer: Right now, I'm nearing the halfway point for what I have planned for the entirety of 0.4. I always try to stay transparent, and that's especially true for how big this update has turned out to be.

I haven't made up my mind if I am going to be splitting 0.4 into two parts, but I will let you know as soon as I do.

As always thank you all for the support.

HALFWAY..??

TBH it feels like the progress is done and ready to release for the 0.4, but if i may say....
long update with a VERY "LONG" "PLOT" why not..

sooo yeah
good luck with later half, hope nothing goes haywire

scarletzs

Aug 20, 2022
0.4 Devlog 4: or

I hope you guys are staying warm. I've been hard at work getting this burning through this update.

Here's my progress since our last devlog:
  • 149 new renders
  • 6 new animations
  • 1 new lewd scene completed
  • 3 new characters
  • a few new enviroments and assets
  • 800 new lines of code and dialogue
  • Implementation of the new VN mode
This month has been pretty productive. After finishing up the first planned lewd scene of the update, I took a little pitstop to create the new VN mode. You can read about that if you haven't yet.

I then started working on a wholesome event I've been planning for a long time. Woah woah woahh! Wholesome moments in OO? Yes. I hope it's not too mushy for you guys.

I knocked that event out and started working on transitioning to the next location where another long event will take place.
What's next? The next location is full of new characters, new environments, and new lewds. I have a ton planned, with a couple of much desired kinks getting some spotlight. It's a little ambitious, but I'm sure you'll all enjoy it.

When update, Cryo? That's the big question isn't it? Short answer: When it's ready. Long answer: Right now, I'm nearing the halfway point for what I have planned for the entirety of 0.4. I always try to stay transparent, and that's especially true for how big this update has turned out to be.

I haven't made up my mind if I am going to be splitting 0.4 into two parts, but I will let you know as soon as I do.

As always thank you all for the support.
Very good game, good luck in development!

• Sad
Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

Zhephys

Jul 30, 2019
Well just finished with VN mode but the sandbox man damn is rough for my taste i know it's supposed to be 'have fun with no restrictions' threw me off completely, i think having some sort of navigation quest for sandbox mode or maybe you know toggle on and off, so yeah there's that I guess. I really enjoy it thx dev

Reactions: TM | Twisted Games

starkj

May 17, 2022
Just finished the current content, fantastic game, all scenes are amazing but Nyx and Sybil last scene takes the cake. But i have a question, i can't open some events that i've unlocked for some reason.

Jan 18, 2018
hey, who was the pepega that figured you'd need an intergalactic relay drive to travel 1/6th of the way across the galaxy

Chantyboi

Oct 18, 2021
Man I just finished the current version ( 0.3.9x ) and my god, I haven't been this invested in a VN in quite a while. The girls are all written fantastically! The story is actually captivating and it all flows together so well! 10/10 stuff! I'm hyped for more content!

• Red Heart
Reactions: cryoxxx

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I know femdom is avoidable. But is it - I can skip the femdom but still get all the contents of the girl (i.e., an option between normal path and femdom path) OR I'll get locked out of content (or just have to cut out the gal entirely) if I don't wish to submit?
It seems like at the start the fendom-choices are "get fendom or nothing". Later, you will get maledom if you dont choose the fendom-choice with Nyx.

Isman

Feb 16, 2023
Just did a review. There are good things (especially the animations), but I find that the scenes come too quickly at the beginning of the game, impossible to immerse yourself in the game. Full of potential on the other hand, it would definitely be perfect if the rhythm was better managed.

Reactions: taygr10
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes