Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
This is the first time I've felt the need to leave a review. I really enjoyed the writing and the character development here, very rarely do I play these games for "the plot", but here I did. Looking forward to an update :D

with that said, does anyone have any recommendations for other titles that are similar to this in quality?
Play Ripples

Reactions: donutfiend

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I have and I enjoyed that as well! Great suggestion. I just loved the setting that Oppai Oddysey takes place in by comparison.
Don't think I need to mention Eternum/Once in a Lifetime
Only other ones I can think of are Desire of Fate and Mist, which are both plot focused and sci-fi
Though not to the extent of Oppai Odyssey

Eternum did have its space moment, but it is hard to find sci-fi HS games in the space/cyberpunk genres

Reactions: cbpbui

tenshi99

Apr 30, 2019
Only other ones I can think of are Desire of Fate and Mist, which are both plot focused and sci-fi

Eternum did have its space moment, but it is hard to find sci-fi HS games in the space/cyberpunk genres
try Tales From The Unending Void and Planet Stronghold 2(not much H, more game)

Reactions: yummycandy

cbpbui

Nov 1, 2017

Coming back to say that I'm playing through Eternum and I love it so far, thank you for this recommendation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Phase_01

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
try Tales From The Unending Void and Planet Stronghold 2(not much H, more game)
Tales From The Unending Void felt kinda empty to me, idk if it was the sex scene animations or story, but didn't catch my attention nearly as well as Oppai Odyssey. I should prob get into the game a bit more before judging though, since devs can improve their work pretty fast.

Never heard of the second game though, I'll check it out, thanks!

Reactions: starkj

starkj

May 17, 2022
Tales From The Unending Void felt kinda empty to me, idk if it was the sex scene animations or story, but didn't catch my attention nearly as well as Oppai Odyssey. I should prob get into the game a bit more before judging though, since devs can improve their work pretty fast.

Never heard of the second game though, I'll check it out, thanks!
I like Tales from Unending void but sex scenes are very lackluster, weakest point of the game.

Reactions: 3rop and Phase_01

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
How to fix this 100 cpu usage in animated videos any game version bug ?
Do you have an older/lower range cpu? OO animations are higher res than most Renpy games out there.
You could try the compressed version

tenshi99

Apr 30, 2019
How to fix this 100 cpu usage in animated videos any game version bug ?
this happens because renpy did it without hardware acceleration. things get worse with higher framerate of video(you can try Astral Lust it got 60fps videos and CPU load skyrocketing). bitrate seems not affects CPU load(or not so much). limiting app framerate doesnt help. so only get framerate or resolution of video down can really help(or more powerful CPU).

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
State of the Game Devlog for everyone: or TLDR: Update coming in Early March

Hey again, everyone! It's time for me to check in with you all again. This development cycle working on 0.4 has been incredibly unique and full of crazy challenges.

My original timeline has stretched out much longer than anticipated as I flesh out the story and character moments throughout my outline. The environments and background scenes have also taken a good chunk of dev time, but they are essential for making the world feel special. That being said, I have decided to bring The Cluster excursion to you all in two parts. It was not an easy choice for me to make, but I feel it's the right choice for me to make. I still have a few more renders, animations, and dialogue to work on before it's ready, but you can expect a release in Early March.

Here's the tally for 0.4 so far:
  • 501 new renders
  • 15 new animations
  • 2 lewd scenes
  • many new environments, locations, and assets
  • tons of lore additions
  • a multitude of new characters; some more important than others
Anyway...I should get back to animating! If you have any questions, you know where to find me.

As always, thank you for the support.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I know the name of the game but....is there a girl with small boobs in this game? I don't like huge oppai. Also is it a force all harem or you can choose?

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes