cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
Are you playing the VN-Mode or Sandbox? If Sandbox - maybe you simply did not reach that scene yet?

Page 3 is a Lym-Scene. Page 7 is a scene with Pip if you let Nyx take control while questioning her.
Thanks for the clarification on the scene chief cheers.

donutfiend

Jun 4, 2022
I know it's a dumb question. But can I ask what VN stands for?
There were a lot of things I didn't understand when I came to this site. It took me a week just to figure out what ntr meant after seeing a bunch of people arguing about it in another game. Don't feel stupid for needing to ask questions about things you don't recognize here.

IgniZ91

Aug 26, 2022
View attachment 2173633
Does anyone know how to unlock this scene, I've been stuck for a while. Thanks
Hey i know it's been a while but if you found out which one that is i'd appreciate some help.
Btw thanks to the dev, i'm really enjoying this game, the characters are well written and i'm a SO fan so the vybe instantly kicked in.
Curious where the story will lead.

FalloutLoneWanderer

Nov 16, 2020
@cryoxxx
Nyx fan here, brilliantly written character, but there's one problem.
When MC is dominated by Nyx, he gets a magical leash.
When Nyx is dominated by MC, she gets a hug...
Can't she get a leash too? Maybe an unremovable slave mark because her magic backfired? It'll be even hotter if she can no longer lie, or use magic against the MC.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: wiseold6996

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
@cryoxxx
Nyx fan here, brilliantly written character, but there's one problem.
When MC is dominated by Nyx, he gets a magical leash.
When Nyx is dominated by MC, she gets a hug...
Can't she get a leash too? Maybe an unremovable slave mark because her magic backfired? It'll be even hotter if she can no longer lie, or use magic against the MC.
Patience, young padawan.

yummycandy

May 10, 2021
cryoxxx a little bug
(version 0.3.9VN)
When in VN mode.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After clicking on "Decline" you'll end in sandbox mode. Code is

Code:
    "Decline"
if rescue_done:
    scene black with Dissolve(0.1)
    jump a4_right_night2
jump a2_right_night

Reactions: cryoxxx

kungfusansu

Nov 30, 2022
Just finished with 0.3.9. Great game. I mentioned before that VN isn't usually my cup of tea, but this was very captivating. Animations are well done and story is good. I'm sure the dev is working hard on it, but if I could add my suggestions to the pile. I'd like to see a little bit of voice acting and some meaningful consequence to the affection/lust metrics. Right now the latter seems like it just for your information. Will be watching for future updates.

Reactions: yummycandy

cbpbui

Nov 1, 2017
This is the first time I've felt the need to leave a review. I really enjoyed the writing and the character development here, very rarely do I play these games for "the plot", but here I did. Looking forward to an update :D

with that said, does anyone have any recommendations for other titles that are similar to this in quality?

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes