Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Personally I'd be down to use An as a condom to "fuck" Noel :BootyTime: :WeSmart:
Seems like something she'd be into, especially after that mansion scene

But I know some people would scream that its ntr :KEK: even though its not

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Personally I'd be down to use An as a condom to "fuck" Noel :BootyTime: :WeSmart:
Seems like something she'd be into, especially after that mansion scene

But I know some people would scream that its ntr :KEK: even though its not
What is NTR? NTR is when someone fucks your love object literally in front of your eyes.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I don't fully understand what you mean by "use as a condom" and that scares me
Noel would know exactly what I mean :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the less adventurous, Noel could always use a strapon :WeSmart:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Aizen Myo

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I don't wanna derail this thread into a discussion about it as things could get messy :HideThePain:
Nah in my understanding, NTR is strictly a harsh betrayal when your object of love is fucked right in front of your eyes, that it is rape or something else is all details.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Nah in my understanding, NTR is strictly a harsh betrayal when your object of love is fucked right in front of your eyes, that it is rape or something else is all details.
For some here on this site NTR is already the LI not being a virgin. So the idea of using An as a condom will most likely enrage some of the people who dislike NTR.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
It has to do with cheating, if your wife is kidnapped and forced to do it and doesn't just give in and start to like it, she's not betraying you.
I wouldn't just divorce my wife cuz someone kidnapped and forced her to do something sexual she didn't want to do.

Now if she gives in and starts enjoying it or wanting more, then straight to the court we go :KEK:
And again it isn't just in front of your eyes, that's cuckoldry. Doing it behind your back without you knowing also counts.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
For some here on this site NTR is already the LI not being a virgin. So the idea of using An as a condom will most likely enrage some of the people who dislike NTR.
I don't remember it that well but I swear I saw people dislike that Noel had an ex-boyfriend when Vann was shown, and given how in the same update we see her get very adventurous with her maids, its clear she's not new at these sorts of things lol

Reactions: Cherubin25

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I don't remember it that well but I swear I saw people dislike that Noel had an ex-boyfriend when Vann was shown, and given how in the same update we see her get very adventurous with her maids, its clear she's not new at these sorts of things lol
Yeah, but for some reason if it is clearly stated, people have an issue with that. I mean, looking at Noel, Nyx and Dr. Clermont, it is quite obvious that they have been very adventurous in the past (unlike Lym or Sybil). Yet people only had an issue if there was a clear indicator.

I will never really understand this, it is not like there is any indication of NTR or even sharing, even if her Ex is now part of the crew.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Yeah, but for some reason if it is clearly stated, people have an issue with that. I mean, looking at Noel, Nyx and Dr. Clermont, it is quite obvious that they have been very adventurous in the past (unlike Lym or Sybil). Yet people only had an issue if there was a clear indicator.

I will never really understand this, it is not like there is any indication of NTR or even sharing, even if her Ex is now part of the crew.
I mean even as you've said, people had an issue with Vann joining the crew even though there was no indication of ntr or sharing, so at this point they don't even care if there's a clear indicator or not lol, they'll just make up their own assumptions.

From what I've seen on this site, anytime the the self insert character isn't the one involved in a scene, and there's more than one dick/guy, its claimed to be NTR :KEK:
People either self inserting too hard or just projecting insecurities I guess lol

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
It would be better to talk about the fact that the updates are very short, that you don't even want to play them because they end in 20 minutes.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I mean even as you've said, people had an issue with Vann joining the crew even though there was no indication of ntr or sharing, so at this point they don't even care if there's a clear indicator or not lol, they'll just make up their own assumptions.

From what I've seen on this site, anytime the the self insert character isn't the one involved in a scene, and there's more than one dick/guy, its claimed to be NTR :KEK:
People either self inserting too hard or just projecting insecurities I guess lol
Yep, imo they're projecting insecurities. I had inferred that some were upset that not only did Noel have a past, but that past was then colliding with the present, and that the past/present was a giant muscular anthropomorphic tiger. Then, the giant fit tigerbro also being a really good person is too threatening for some twice shy self-inserters.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
These are all details...
Those are details that makes it ntr, without those details, the part of my text u cut out makes it not ntr.
Rape is not ntr, stealing physically is not the same as stealing emotionally.
Ntr is cheating, simple as that. (Netorase is a whole other branch that's cuckolding but not cheating, but I won't get anything out of explaining that lol)

If someone took your pet, you're not gonna be mad at your dog
But if your pet goes with them willingly, you will be disappointed with your pet and feel like you've failed as an owner

(Not to compare a love interest to a pet but its the best analogy I could come up with :KEK:)

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Yep, imo they're projecting insecurities. I had inferred that some were upset that not only did Noel have a past, but that past was then colliding with the present, and that the past/present was a giant muscular anthropomorphic tiger. Then, the giant fit tigerbro also being a really good person is too threatening for some twice shy self-inserters.
As someone who's not insecure about another man in my space and don't get too into self-inserting, I for one would not mind a threesome scene with the tiger bro and Noel, or even better, Noel's mom :sneaky:
Maybe even have MC and him fistbump over some dumb pun or getting the girl off together :cool:

It's cool, man. We don't shame here. You're into pet play. Just own it. ;)
Hey when we got some characters that are shy and submissive, and other with cow tits for breasts, or all the above when it comes to Nyx, I can't say I'm not interested, especially when one of those characters is literally a feline friend ;)

(Completely forgot that we had a petplay scene with Sybil, that was good shit :BootyTime:)

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Those are details that makes it ntr, without those details, the part of my text u cut out makes it not ntr.
Rape is not ntr, stealing physically is not the same as stealing emotionally.
Ntr is cheating, simple as that. (Netorase is a whole other branch that's cuckolding but not cheating, but I won't get anything out of explaining that lol)

If someone took your pet, you're not gonna be mad at your dog
But if your pet goes with them willingly, you will be disappointed with your pet and feel like you've failed as an owner

(Not to compare a love interest to a pet but its the best analogy I could come up with :KEK:)
I liked your ANALogy.

• Haha
Reactions: Phase_01
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes