cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I'm finding it hard to believe. Does the mc ever get to find Noel playing with the cat in her room in vn mode? Does he meet Lym in the shooting simulation? Both of those scenes appears early in sandbox and some of the scenes the vn chooses does not seem to grant points while the alternatives you can choose with sandbox at that moment did.
yes. you dont miss any events in VN mode.

starkj

May 17, 2022
I'm finding it hard to believe. Does the mc ever get to find Noel playing with the cat in her room in vn mode? Does he meet Lym in the shooting simulation? Both of those scenes appears early in sandbox and some of the scenes the vn chooses does not seem to grant points while the alternatives you can choose with sandbox at that moment did.
I play the VN mode and i had all those events.

Reactions: MagnusTempestus6

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Do I need to farm something in Sandbox mode? If so, it's probably made for these people. Because I do not understand why it is needed if the content in it does not differ from the VN mode.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Do I need to farm something in Sandbox mode? If so, it's probably made for these people. Because I do not understand why it is needed if the content in it does not differ from the VN mode.
A matter of preference and choosing the order you do things to get a different picture of things. Perhaps you only want to do conversations with one character for a while to get a conclusive idea of what they are like. Really, it's not about if it's needed, it's about preference. The only problem is that if you can't sufficiently clarify that both modes allow you to unlock and see everything, then it becomes a problem and I already confirmed that there are some lines that you will never see in vn, lines that are not important like asking the character if they need anything and they say no in their own way. It's not much.

Also if vn and sandbox differed, it would be unfair to those who only want to go through the game once with full completion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass prefer

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
A matter of preference and choosing the order you do things to get a different picture of things. Perhaps you only want to do conversations with one character for a while to get a conclusive idea of what they are like. Really, it's not about if it's needed, it's about preference. The only problem is that if you can't sufficiently clarify that both modes allow you to unlock and see everything, then it becomes a problem and I already confirmed that there are some lines that you will never see in vn, lines that are not important like asking the character if they need anything and they say no in their own way. It's not much.

Also if vn and sandbox differed, it would be unfair to those who only want to go through the game once with full completion.
Clearly a waste of time

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Hey so, any advice on this Nyx woman's dominance thing? Pros and cons of decreasing or increasing it? Are there exclusive scenes on either end, can you unlock and see them all regardless of what you do?

starkj

May 17, 2022
Hey so, any advice on this Nyx woman's dominance thing? Pros and cons of decreasing or increasing it? Are there exclusive scenes on either end, can you unlock and see them all regardless of what you do?
You can be dominant towards her which will decrease her dominance or you can be submissibe towards her which will increase her dominance and the scenes differ depending on what route you choose.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
You can be dominant towards her which will decrease her dominance or you can be submissibe towards her which will increase her dominance and the scenes differ depending on what route you choose.
Okay but that doesn't answer my questions when it comes to the gallery. Is it impossible to unlock all submit and dominance scenes in one vn playthrough or? If not then do you have to keep it in the middle or something or it doesn't matter?

Also, would I know when exactly the shift in dominance starts?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Okay but that doesn't answer my questions when it comes to the gallery. Is it impossible to unlock all submit and dominance scenes in one vn playthrough or? If not then do you have to keep it in the middle or something or it doesn't matter?

Also, would I know when exactly the shift in dominance starts?
Some of her scenes later on are either mdom or fdom which you choose during the scene. It is impossible to unlock both version during one playthrough. Make saves or replay to unlock both.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
I finally got that feeling of deja vu... I may have played this before. Somehow the scene with that dragon queen seems familiar. Then I was reminded that I have likely seen those demons/the others before. So weird...

Agh... got the feeling again with the prisoner when she said she never had a name. I swear, did I play this in like before 2020 or something? How is that possible?

Last edited:

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Probably one of the most ridiculous and funniest scenes in the game so far. Spike the cat driving around a miniature functional tank while chasing the comically small dragon named Blue. You just can't make this shit up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Waste time. Better made sex with lion boy

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Like I was joking when I said to myself "After everything Sybil went through, imagine her reaction to waking up to see your friends having sex right next to her". That was just too funny to me!

In other news, WHY IS SYBIL SO PRECIOUS!? Need to protect this girl at all cost! She's too alarmingly cute!

Dude, I'm why am I so overjoyed seeing Sybil get tormented like this by Clermont!?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes