johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Amazing how quickly this thread turned into a trap and swinging group therapy session. I'm sorry that some people are not interested in having someone else's dick involved in what was at one time a harem game. You can keep calling people insecure all you like, that won't suddenly make people who are secure in the fact that they're not cucks become interested in homosexual male sex (traps) or swinging. If you like those things, good for you, but, at least at this point, you are the ones who are bitching about others stating that they aren't interested.

Also, this game is in first person, allows you to change the MC's first and last name, and doesn't even show the MC. This is objectively a self-insert game, whether you like it or not.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Amazing how quickly this thread turned into a trap and swinging group therapy session. I'm sorry that some people are not interested in having someone else's dick involved in what was at one time a harem game. You can keep calling people insecure all you like, that won't suddenly make people who are secure in the fact that they're not cucks become interested in homosexual male sex (traps) or swinging. If you like those things, good for you, but, at least at this point, you are the ones who are bitching about others stating that they aren't interested.

Also, this game is in first person, allows you to change the MC's first and last name, and doesn't even show the MC. This is objectively a self-insert game, whether you like it or not.
The Vanilla joined the thread.

But you should really check yourself out. Just because you can pick a name for MC and it is played in first person does not mean that you are suddenly some space captain with a lot of busty crewmates who suddenly drool over your dick.

Reactions: torresm

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Phase_01

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
:rolleyes: Let's relax, boys. If guys wanna bang a cute lion boy or not doesn't need to swing the thread into the NTR/swinging conversations that plagues this site.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
:rolleyes: Let's relax, boys. If guys wanna bang a cute lion boy or not doesn't need to swing the thread into the NTR/swinging conversations that plagues this site.
What are you doing here? Get to work! The sun is still high.
Lion Femboy won't fuck himself

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
To be fair I was trying to say an An threesome wouldn't be ntr, but I apologize if I steered the conversation in that direction.

Personally I don't see an issue with talking about optional content, especially since its content that you may not even make lol

Just that with the mansion scene and Noel's character, feels like it'd still fit the atmosphere of the game, at least in my perspective, obviously that's subjective and won't be in line with you the dev.

• Sad
Reactions: Ass prefer

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
To be fair I was trying to say an An threesome wouldn't be ntr, but I apologize if I steered the conversation in that direction.

Personally I don't see an issue with talking about optional content, especially since its content that you may not even make lol

Just that with the mansion scene and Noel's character, feels like it'd still fit the atmosphere of the game, at least in my perspective, obviously that's subjective and won't be in line with you the dev.
Your sigma mail image has just fallen in my eyes as soon as you started apologizing for your words and rejecting your opinion...

• Haha

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I'm just apologizing for the ntr related talks cuz I hate those discussions myself :LOL: My opinions on the scene idea still stay the same.
Well, you've justified yourself this time. I suppose the game is on Patreon so there won't be any NTR? That's why he doesn't want to talk about it.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
As long as the other LIs don't get the Saeko treatment I'm fine. I rage quit the game over that the first time I saw what happens to her. Still the most glaring flaw in the game's story for me. :HideThePain:

• Haha

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
Noel would know exactly what I mean :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the less adventurous, Noel could always use a strapon :WeSmart:
Oh I get it, I don't think that'd be NTR tho... like, if MC had sex with both Noel and Dr. Clermont would it be NTR?

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Maybe in some distant future, we can have a mod that lets you select all three specializations at start and of course lets you see the ideal options and outcomes for best result etc. I certainly don't expect to be playing through the game thrice and the thought of there being a vn and sandbox mode you can only choose between once early on is not very appealing either. Another game let you switch between the two on the fly. Furthermore, having the dialogues not be skippable on sandbox for example if you played through the vn section makes it more annoying as well. You basically would have to enable skip unseen text, the paths don't converge.

I do very much enjoy the sex scenes tho, the animation is GREAT, the art is GREAT, the length, the dialogue and the number of scenes is also GREAT. But... I heavily question the choice to make the second half of the sofa/chair sex scene with the teacher have alternating camera angles on the same text frames when the first half had them switch every few lines perfectly fine. You had it figured out and then the magic was lost... Seems like an irrational decision from the readers perspective but maybe it's a subjective thing and others enjoy having the camera angles switch every few seconds instead of every few lines supposedly for automation purposes... hands off experience or something.

Okay it's becoming more and more clear that the vn is not gonna give you all the dialogue that the sandbox does and the ordering of events seem a bit different. Real bummer... I may be stuck with the sandbox mode at this rate.

I'm so fucking confused... Two events that take place during morning is completed with vn but with sandbox you can only do one of them.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes