Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Oh no! You can do it! LMK which one you're stuck on if ya want another hint hahaha!
two of them are mostly making me blind...so far u.u the one in the Nav Rom in Evening(based on that image with the hints)
and the engineer one during midday

so yeah, N°6 and n°19 so far

1032778_OOimage_gallery_guide.png

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
oh my god, #6 without you would have been impossible for me to notice XD i'm too blind
I have heard that it is too hard to find. Especially for android users. Going to change it for future builds :) Gratz on finding them all! (or almost)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
See? You speedy now that you got the hard ones out of the way!
i got them all u.u once i understood the correspondent number of the pictures u.u (so that i could learn which ones i was missing) XD and i must say, they're quite the masterpieces u.u

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Dr. Clermont medbay in the midday.
Played the update(i forgot to write it XD) odd how Lym thinks that MC is not noticing her while she is the only one who managed to have a date with him, with one nice happy ending for both of them XD

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
cryoxxx I cant understand this well enough. You have changed whole story from the start? Am i need play from the begining? I have played last version before this.
I guess dull was the wrong word to use. I remade what events are mandatory to do and how they are displayed. If you played already you are fine. It is mostly for new players or people who are avoiding certain characters.
Played the update(i forgot to write it XD) odd how Lym thinks that MC is not noticing her while she is the only one who managed to have a date with him, with one nice happy ending for both of them XD
My intention at least was to make it seem like she is upset that the date was the only thing that happened. And hasn't been brought up since. I might need to word it a bit better :)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
My intention at least was to make it seem like she is upset that the date was the only thing that happened. And hasn't been brought up since. I might need to word it a bit better :)
fair point but at the same time, maybe it's me...but it happened relatively "just before" Lym's thoughts that she isn't very noticed by MC xD like i said maybe it's me and i've to replay the whole game all over...my memory sometimes tricks me XD

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes