RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I guess dull was the wrong word to use. I remade what events are mandatory to do and how they are displayed. If you played already you are fine. It is mostly for new players or people who are avoiding certain characters.

My intention at least was to make it seem like she is upset that the date was the only thing that happened. And hasn't been brought up since. I might need to word it a bit better :)
What you mean by avoiding? Like DOM Scenes with Witch?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Like avoiding a character completely. If you dont like Noel, you can play the game and dont have to see her scenes to progress with the story. Etc
and why they would avoid Noel u.u XD because she has an arm bracelet? She wears tank-tops? XD first learn about a character and then decide if you want to avoid it XDXD

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
and why they would avoid Noel u.u XD because she has an arm bracelet? She wears tank-tops? XD first learn about a character and then decide if you want to avoid it XDXD
Yeah. But ya know. Some people just have waifus you know? Hehe. I live for the harem personally.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmen

Jun 1, 2018
Please share the save, I deleted the previous version of the game, I thought that the saves are stored in a different place and everything will be fine (

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Please share the save, I deleted the previous version of the game, I thought that the saves are stored in a different place and everything will be fine (
I think that is better to play it again from the beginning and enjoy it like the first time... Game isn't difficult or long ( don't misunderstand me ) so you will reach last update content easily ;)

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
lym_maid_idle1.png
0.3.1 Develog 2 posted on patreon:

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
The preview has Maid-Lym, already worthy of everything XD

(yeah i like reading news XD) but yeah new mission, i'm ecstatic but at the same time terrified XD
I was really nervous about the reception I was going to get from the first mission since it is so different from the other part of the game. And I will be equally nervous for this mission. Hopefully you all will like it :)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey cryoxxx, is possible to avoid the girls of the village being raped? Or just choose to don't see them? (if you attack right away, look like they are being raped for a long time before the mc arrive)

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey cryoxxx, is possible to avoid the girls of the village being raped? Or just choose to don't see them? (if you attack right away, look like they are being raped for a long time before the mc arrive)
Unfortunately for them. Their fate has been sealed. I might consider changing it to make it avoidable

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexTorch

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
It has been done. The orc group sex event on Xerxes has been removed completely from Oppai Odyssey with the 0.3c update. Even if the viewing of it was skippable in the previous versions, it still happened. Now it didn't and won't happen at all.

It has been weighing on me for a long time about if I should keep that content in the game but either way, it is gone now. Group sex and Rape tags are removed and Rape will not being making a comeback. Group Sex will be limited to 1 male(mc) for the rest of the game.

I really hope you all understand continue to play my game. Thanks

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It has been done. The orc group sex event on Xerxes has been removed completely from Oppai Odyssey with the 0.3c update. Even if the viewing of it was skippable in the previous versions, it still happened. Now it didn't and won't happen at all.

It has been weighing on me for a long time about if I should keep that content in the game but either way, it is gone now. Group sex and Rape tags are removed and Rape will not being making a comeback. Group Sex will be limited to 1 male(MC) for the rest of the game.

I really hope you all continue to play my game. Thanks
you're sugar-coating the game bc someone is "too sensitive" in my opinion

but it's your game, you decide u.u

why that scene is such a bother?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Not really a fan of that scene. Rape is not really something that I look forward to, when I play an adult game, but since it was skippable, it didn't bother me that much.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
1. The rape tag scares people away when rape is not a focus of the game
2. Patreon rules make me nervous
3. It wasn't a good scene hahaha
I mean it depends on the type of game. If you make a game that is focused a lot on corruption and stuff like that, people don't really mind the rape tag. But when it's a game where it's more focused on building romantic relationships, I think rape is not something that most people want to see.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes