nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
funny how people with less than 1000 messages are complaining about MC's submissive behaviour....like they're the only one noticing that?

because personally MC doesn't look submissive...just a calm person(in charge of a spaceship in a series of dangerous missions) who ends up surrounded by a bunch of ladies who know what they want and when they want it u.u
I don't care If he doesn't look submissive
funny how people with less than 1000 messages are complaining about MC's submissive behaviour....like they're the only one noticing that?

because personally MC doesn't look submissive...just a calm person(in charge of a spaceship in a series of dangerous missions) who ends up surrounded by a bunch of ladies who know what they want and when they want it u.u
In a harem setting an Alpha personality is far better then that of a Submissive one. Just because some of the women are assertive doesn't mean th MC needs to be a pussy.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
In a harem setting an Alpha personality is far better then that of a Submissive one. Just because some of the women are assertive doesn't mean th MC needs to be a pussy.
He is a calm alpha, he doesn't rely on them constantly, not mentioning that he is a soldier/military, there are ranks(in case you're talking about how the Admirals are treating him like rubbish) the Alpha Soldier must obey their superior even if the superior's personality is a Beta or an Omega(the Omega is usually the negotiator/mediator of a group)

if you don't like it you can always go play that horror show called "Restore Her Career"

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
He is a calm alpha, he doesn't rely on them constantly

if you don't like it you can always go play that horror show called "Restore Her Career"
Restore Her Career is a horrible game an Alpha personality is one thing but using and abusing people is another. I'm still going to play this game I was just voicing my opinion on the one and only nitpick I had. It's not enough to make me quit playing.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Dude, his catchphrases are "S-sorry" and "Y-yes" and if a girl say something suggestive he becomes a stuttering mess. When he tries to touch any of the girls he have to mentally prepare before that and whatever happens after that he panic. All but or maybe two sex scenes he is submissively squirming in someones grasp.
If that's not submissive for you then what is? Full on BDSM with a strap on?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Dude, his catchphrases are "S-sorry" and "Y-yes" and if a girl say something suggestive he becomes a stuttering mess. When he tries to touch any of the girls he have to mentally prepare before that and whatever happens after that he panic. All but or maybe two sex scenes he is submissively squirming in someones grasp.
If that's not submissive for you then what is? Full on BDSM with a strap on?
i give up, bc i'm bored to talk about this

I stand by my statement: MC isn't submissive, but rather a normal calm guy surrounded by women that they know what they want and how they want it.

for anything else take it with the man in charge: cryoxxx (sorry to bother you)

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
for anything else take it with the man in charge: cryoxxx (sorry to bother you)
:coffee: MC is by no means submissive, but sometimes can be awkward in the suggestive situations the girls put him in. The girl have their own desires for MC's massive dong and aren't afraid to say it. If you aren't for "strong" women, then I can't help you there.
But I do agree, to an extent, that the stammering and overall "Holy shit is that a boob?!?!" can be annoying. MC and I as a writer are growing and should be less awkwardness in the future. (y)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
View attachment 1036861
New devlog posted:
Check it out for a little preview of the new planet :)
Don't worry, if the game is good(spoiler: it is) people will wait u.u i'm willing to wait XD but i'm a fan of Reincarnotica(who releases an update every "almost two years" bc the dev is a OCD perfectionist with a problematic personal life)

• Haha
Reactions: cryoxxx

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I just started the game and I must say that I didn't like the first scene with Dr. Clermont. I'm not a fan of aphrodisiacs, drugs, etc.

Right now I prefer to avoid this character.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
New create-a-character contest! Get your creation in game!
Rules and guidelines are in the official Oppai Odyssey Discord:

Reactions: nln0

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
There are items in the map...click them and u will unlock the image corresponding to that object.

For example, number 15 is a pumpkin in Nyx's room ( if I'm not wrong) ;)
thanks, maybe I should clarified I'm trying to search the items before first mission

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes