Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
thank you

also, do you know how to unlock these two?
All events are unlocked if you click the green circle around a girl so continue to play the game and you will have all.. One event is if u decide to watch orcs when u go to save the mage ( and I think that cryo will remove or already did that event)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
it's barely gentle femdom...and you have issues with it? and only in like 2 situations(one of them avoidable)...
I haven't see the scenes, I only ask becouse I dislike all domination (female and male), gentle or not, I dislike it.

Edit: I don't really like the aphrodisiac / drug theme. So far I have skipped (using the button) two scenes (with the doctor and Noel).

Last edited:

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Nyx is the only one with femdom content. You can enjoy Nyxs story and skip the femdom content.
Speaking of Nyx, do you have a rough idea how long we'll hafta wait till we get our own back?...still waiting to pay her back from that shit in the 1st release. :ROFLMAO:

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Speaking of Nyx, do you have a rough idea how long we'll hafta wait till we get our own back?...still waiting to pay her back from that shit in the 1st release. :ROFLMAO:
Hehe. No timeframe for that. You cant rush into something like that without some prep time :D

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Nyx is the only one with femdom content. You can enjoy Nyxs story and skip the femdom content.
Thanks for the answer.

Is the doctor's aphrodisiac a constant in the game? It isn't something that I like very much (I dislike the scenes where it is used directly). I'm not excited about using it on the ventilation system, but I can handle it.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Hehe. No timeframe for that. You cant rush into something like that without some prep time :D
Haha no worries, not really into the whole femdom theme, but I like it with Nyx because it's not "full on" so it's actually quite enjoyable. Still...the payback better be worth the wait. :KEK: :LOL:

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Thanks for the answer.

Is the doctor's aphrodisiac a constant in the game? It isn't something that I like very much (I dislike the scenes where it is used directly). I'm not excited about using it on the ventilation system, but I can handle it.
Mainly used for "loosening" the girls up to the idea of sex. There won't be much of a focus on it in the future.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
:coffee: MC is by no means submissive, but sometimes can be awkward in the suggestive situations the girls put him in. The girl have their own desires for MC's massive dong and aren't afraid to say it. If you aren't for "strong" women, then I can't help you there.
But I do agree, to an extent, that the stammering and overall "Holy shit is that a boob?!?!" can be annoying. MC and I as a writer are growing and should be less awkwardness in the future. (y)

Praise Cthulu

Reactions: cryoxxx

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Personally I'm not convinced, in fact what I really don't like is that the MC agrees, that makes it more difficult for me to play. I don't think I'll leave the game, but I don't empathize with the MC, which prevents me from fully enjoying the game. Although I see the romance tag, for now I don't see him as the protagonist of a game with those characteristics.
Mainly used for "loosening" the girls up to the idea of sex. There won't be much of a focus on it in the future.
After reading my post this morning I thought it was a bit aggressive. It wasn't my intention.

I'm going to try to explain myself in a kinder way.

The first thing is that I understand the reason why you do that, but it does not make me like the situation (it's what I wanted to say in the first post, but once read this morning it isn't at all clear). I can accept it, but I'm not comfortable with it.

The second thing is that, personally, I don't like too much that the MC knows and uses this. I'm going to see how the game continues, but I can't empathize with the MC today. It doesn't stop me from finding the game entertaining, but it makes it quite difficult for me to fully enjoy it.

Not that I'm asking for all of this content to be removed, as I don't think it's a blanket complaint, and I think you should reflect your view of the game (and it would be practically impossible at this point, on the other hand). But, in my case, although it can be ignored later, this part will surely affect my ability to enjoy the game (mainly the scenes where the aphrodisiac is used directly, which I didn't like) For the time I had play the game, the MC isn't my ideal as a protagonist of a romance-kind game, but I will see if this changes when I continue playing.

Reactions: cryoxxx

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I can't say that I liked the first meeting with Nyx. My first impression has been terribly bad. We'll see later, but for now I don't like her too much.

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
Long time friends to lovers is my weakness. I find myself asking this a lot of harem games because I tend to gravitate to a single relationship, will there be individual endings?

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Long time friends to lovers is my weakness. I find myself asking this a lot of harem games because I tend to gravitate to a single relationship, will there be individual endings?
Plan to have an "ending" for every main girl. With the "true" ending as a harem end.

Reactions: 7!0L4+02 and ugz2
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes