asdcvb

Feb 6, 2019
Just finished writing a way too long review coz I love this game.
Hope to see the possibility to chose to go to sleep with some of the characters as you Get closer to them. Think it would be a Nice addition that wouldn’t steal too much development time.

Some control over girls wardrobe and possibility of headpats and stuff would be great too, but feels more like the type of features that tend to steal a lot of development time, especially the wardrobe.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Just finished writing a way too long review coz I love this game.
Hope to see the possibility to chose to go to sleep with some of the characters as you Get closer to them. Think it would be a Nice addition that wouldn’t steal too much development time.

Some control over girls wardrobe and possibility of headpats and stuff would be great too, but feels more like the type of features that tend to steal a lot of development time, especially the wardrobe.
Just read your review. Thank you for the kind words :) It's been a long time getting the sandbox feel just right, but I think your review sums up perfectly what I was trying to do. Hope ya stick around to try the next update releasing to public soon :)

And for the sleeping with your crewmmates and other intereactions, it's something I want to do in the near future but have to reach that point with character development first :)

asdcvb

Feb 6, 2019
Sounds amazing. I will 100% stick around, even support If I find the means to. Think you are doing a great job, both in terms of development and communication.

And think it’s great that you wait for the character development to Get there. Psyched to see the day.

Reactions: cryoxxx

cyberkaps

Dec 17, 2017
Cryo, you know what would make your game perfect. Flat tits, tits so small they would concave backwards into the body so hard it would make black hole and consume the plebian cow tits.
This game deserves Justice, Flat justice uwu.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
idris_40.png
0.3.1 Public Release!

PC: - - - -
MAC: - - - -
ANDROID: - - - -
Features:
  • 395 new renders
  • 17 animation loops
  • 4 lewd events
  • 4 new girls
  • 15,000 words
  • 6 New music tracks
  • And a brand new world to explore

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1108179
0.3.1 Public Release!

PC: MEGA - - - -
MAC: MEGA - - - -
ANDROID: MEGA - - - -
Features:
  • 395 new renders
  • 17 animation loops
  • 4 lewd events
  • 4 new girls
  • 15,000 words
  • 6 New music tracks
  • And a brand new world to explore
HELL YES! Public release is finally came out, can't wait to download and check out the new content, thank you

• Red Heart

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I love this update so far, new girls and Nyx in futuristic battle suit....JUST DAMN....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Juni and Ibel look very sexy
Arin look cute
But best girl in this update is THE QUEEN, she won this update in my heart
Hope we can take her with us and travel through space just for more sex event with her

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Awwwww...We can't take Zara (Queen) with us, truly a shame because she was the best alien girl with that sexy design and I like tall girl too. At least I hope we can somehow visit her in the future and have some more event with her

• Red Heart

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
What an update, one of my favorite game never disappoints :whistle:
Monster girls *insert eggplant fap emoji here*

• Star-struck

thaijj

Jan 24, 2018
I hope that we'll able to have a threesome fun with Lym and Nyx in that native clothing!
It's a shame that the bathing scene end at that.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes