mantismerc

Aug 14, 2019
Requested by J2J
Sorry for the long wait!
If you want a game compressed or want to help the community with more crunched versions, join us at Game Compression Requests 2.0 and post your requests or compressions!

I tested some scenes and appear to work.
If it breaks for certain scenes, it was not intentional and should use the official version instead!
This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Oppai Odyssey [v0.3.1] [Cryoxxx]

Original Win10_64 Compressed: 2.16 GiB
Lite Win10_64 Rar Size: 372 MiB
Lite Win10_64 Size on Disk: 446 MiB

Tools used: XnConvert v1.85.1, Audacity v3.0.0, Handbrake v1.3.3

Last edited:

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Requested by J2J
Sorry for the long wait!

I tested some scenes and appear to work.
If it breaks for certain scenes, it was not intentional and should use the official version instead!
This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Oppai Odyssey [v0.3.1] [Cryoxxx]

Original Win10_64 Compressed: 2.16 GiB
Lite Win10_64 Rar Size: 372 MiB MEGA
Lite Win10_64 Size on Disk: 446 MiB

Tools used: XnConvert v1.85.1, Audacity v3.0.0, Handbrake v1.3.3
Just tried it out and ran through it completely. It works great and is pretty beautiful still. Thank you for your hard work!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have to skip the parts with that red head creepy twat.

Met guys like that and they make my skin crawl.

Everything else is awesome.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I managed to play the update...i LOVE it

i feel sad for Zara'thul (probably a starcraft reference to Zerathul) and Arin. I'm going to miss them ç_ç

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I wanted the option to kneel before Zara'thul! though Nyx all the way :)
Great update and the animations were masterfully done! Keep up the good work, and I kind of hope Nyx will take over the ship someday, haha.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Definitely digging that the MC is basically the father their civilization now. With all the men gone and him leaving four (hopefully) pregnant women behind the next generation are all his progeny.

I vote for at least yearly returns to this lovely world. :D

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
kind of wondering what the game plan with Alex is going to be, like for example throw him out the airlock or the tried and true turn him into a girl.

p.s we need more cat driving tank, maybe roaming the halls of the ship?
already have a scenario in my head intruders board the ship, cat drives by shoots them with a tennis ball then vrooms away.

Gazhan

Aug 20, 2017
the girls in this game are great :), when I'm able to support on patreon ill jump in but moneys tight right now, I've liked the game so far. nice work

Reactions: cryoxxx

Kraken Bender

Dec 5, 2017
Heya! dev, I love this game along with Serenity. You guys are doing an amazing job, I have a question though will Momiji Toyotomi ever be mc's LI?(not to tell how gorgeous she is:love:) I'm just curious.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes