asdcvb

Feb 6, 2019
Got to play the newest update. Love the update, the game still going strong.
Really appreciate the signs of nyx showing a more sensitive side (going to sleep with her).

I was wondering, if I dont go to sleep with nyx in my save, does that affect any relationship stats with her?
Or will you always have the full harem no matter your choices?

Thought the aliens design was beautiful, really well done. I can't wait to see where you are going with the sci-fi plot, and have more space-chill time in the ship with all the beautiful girls in future updates :D

I really appreciate that both headpats and sleeping with the characters (cuddling) is already being implemented in this update, I expected I would have to wait longer. Can't wait for more of them in the future, especially repeatable events of that kind :D

All the girls designs are amazing, and especially love their dynamic personalities, such as nyx starting to soften up.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I was wondering, if I dont go to sleep with nyx in my save, does that affect any relationship stats with her?
Or will you always have the full harem no matter your choices?
Well it will definitely be remembered who you chose for the future. It won't effect too much besides maybe a dialog option in the future =) But it's not a big choice!

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
I'm missing 4 events and have no idea how to find them. Are they probably choices I missed and would have to start a new game?

*EDIT* Never mind. I found the problem. I'm an idiot. That was the problem all along. Sad story.

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Meh, the game looks pretty but I'm not a fan of the choices giving the same result every single time.

Reactions: Piat

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
cryoxxx I don't understand why do we even have Alex in the ship. The other team is full of girls! We had 2 male and 1 female only from the students... Why don't we have a ship with full of sexy girls and mc only? I don't understand the purpose of this dickhead in our space ship harem. Also doctor said the she releases aphrodisiac gas into the ship. What if Alex becomes horny and tries do something with our girls? With the gas setting, Alex's presence unnecessarily worries people for nothing unless if you actually plan any of that NTR-Sharing ( which I read that you don't have any plans of that shit thankfully). I mean Alex is man so he can be effected from gas as well... Please give us an option to kill him or kick out of the ship at least. Maybe he would die in order to save the ship or something. That works too. Alex kinda negatively effect enjoyment of harem fantasy with his existence on the ship in my opinion :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
cryoxxx I don't understand why do we even have Alex in the ship. The other team is full of girls! We had 2 male and 1 female only from the students... Why don't we have a ship with full of sexy girls and mc only? I don't understand the purpose of this dickhead in our space ship harem. Also doctor said the she releases aphrodisiac gas into the ship. What if Alex becomes horny and tries do something with our girls? With the gas setting, Alex's presence unnecessarily worries people for nothing unless if you actually plan any of that NTR-Sharing ( which I read that you don't have any plans of that shit thankfully). I mean Alex is man so he can be effected from gas as well... Please give us an option to kill him or kick out of the ship at least. Maybe he would die in order to save the ship or something. That works too. Alex kinda negatively effect enjoyment of harem fantasy with his existence on the ship in my opinion :ROFLMAO:
Poor Alex! You're so mean to him! Even worse than captain! Haha :p.
Don't worry. I have a plan for Alex that has been building up for a while now and almost at its climax. We have a joke about Alex in discord that he is always in his room because he's jacking off all day o_O

But yeah just trust me on this one hehe.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Poor Alex! You're so mean to him! Even worse than captain! Haha :p.
Don't worry. I have a plan for Alex that has been building up for a while now and almost at its climax. We have a joke about Alex in discord that he is always in his room because he's jacking off all day o_O

But yeah just trust me on this one hehe.
So we will get rid of him for good? THANK YOU I LOVE YOU! Seriously I love your game and I'm plan to support it as soon as I can. Because your animations are literally top notch. One of the best in the scene. Also all the girls are loveable and extremely sexy. Romancing them is a joy. Dialogues on the sex scenes are really really hot. The only negative thing about the game for me is Alex and now that I know he will be gone forever soon, I can't wait for it to happen! I'm really happy and relieved :love:

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Hahaha so heartless! Doesn't a "nice guy" like Alex deserve a happy ending? Hahah.
He's gonna have a satifying story is all I can say.
cryoxxx He can get happiest ending ever as long as he will leave our ship :ROFLMAO: He can have a harem with 10000 girls I wouldn't be jealous but be happy because he is not near our harem anymore :LOL: No other dicks other than our MC's in the ship with full of aphrodisiac is my redline . The only reason I would accept him to stay at the ship would probably he somehow turns into a girl XD . I know you say Alex won't do anything with our waifus but with the current setting ( the gas. hell maybe even without the gas XD) , his existence is still an annoyance. No matter what he does or doesn't, or what is his story, it doesn't really matter sadly. I hope you can understand the perspective why many people wouldn't want him on the ship. If it's optional to send him away I would be more than fine with it too. Anyways I trust you that you will make great and satisfying ending for him (y)

Last edited:

mateuszchris1

Mar 19, 2020
Fantastic update, thank you so much cryoxxx. I am confused about one thing tho, the gallery indicates there is a locked scene after Arin's scene, how do you access it? I am just dumb and missing something obvious?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Fantastic update, thank you so much cryoxxx. I am confused about one thing tho, the gallery indicates there is a locked scene after Arin's scene, how do you access it? I am just dumb and missing something obvious?
After Arin's scene should be the "Bath scene" with Lym and Nyx. Did it not unlock for you for some reason?

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes