Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
he's kinda waiving a bunch of red flags with those text, even though it was more than obvious that Lym was into the MC...i did like those texts...they were so colorfull
Oh yeah don't get me wrong those texts were a huge red flag lol. But it also stung to see us completely forgetting about him for the mission, and THEN be shut down by a second girl at the party. I also predict the other two women on the ship are going to reject him in increasingly brutal ways, which is going to hurt and be hilarious at the same time. Here we are Captain Kirking our way through every space girl's panties (I wouldn't have it any other way) while Alex is there trapped on a spaceship with people who don't even remember he exists. I wouldn't send those kind of texts myself but I'd definitely be a little salty lol.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I've seen an image guide but is there an event guide anywhere, yet? I'm missing a number of events and I've done a few playthroughs

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh yeah don't get me wrong those texts were a huge red flag lol. But it also stung to see us completely forgetting about him for the mission, and THEN be shut down by a second girl at the party. I also predict the other two women on the ship are going to reject him in increasingly brutal ways, which is going to hurt and be hilarious at the same time. Here we are Captain Kirking our way through every space girl's panties (I wouldn't have it any other way) while Alex is there trapped on a spaceship with people who don't even remember he exists. I wouldn't send those kind of texts myself but I'd definitely be a little salty lol.
Zero sympathy for him. I've had guys like that hit on me and they are weird as fuck.

Any sign of friendliness they confuse for attraction and then get angry when you tell them you aren't interested. It's our fault we won't date them, usually they like to blame it on us picking the wrong type of guy but in my case i'm a lesbian so that left them a bit confused as to why I would flirt with them in the first place.

Trying to explain that smiling and saying good morning isn't flirting didn't work.

Somehow they always seem to think they are "nice guys" despite being the very definition of creepy bastards.

It's one thing to be the guy ignored because the captain is getting all the pussy, it's another thing to be the guy ignored because he's freaking the fuck out of the women and they start avoiding him.

Only one way to rectify the situation, airlock him.

Never been a man hating lesbian, in general I think the vast majority of guys are awesome but "nice guys" can all fucking burn, the creeps.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i've never actually seen a NICE GUY in real life, sounds stressful...Alex seemed like such a cool dude at the start, i thought he was gonna be a bro...suddenly "you would be drooling over his dick" happens...on another note...purple girl...i want her

Reactions: cryoxxx

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
a3_nyx_nav4.png
0.3.2 Heads to beta! Get it on patreon today!

Features:
  • 160 Renders
  • 4 new animations
  • 2 new lewd scenes
  • 11 new events
  • 10 new hidden objects
Lots of main story content in this one as the mission to Idris gets resolved.

4.40 star(s) 140 Votes