cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Is there any possibility to get Zara'Thul in the ship at the future? Man she is such a loveable and sexy character. I wish we didn't leave her behind. Also she is the only character that said 'I love you' to MC so far in my playthrough
She has her own duty and story so she will have to stay a side character. But she's now forever linked with Captain and we will get to see her and Idris' story play out.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
She has her own duty and story so she will have to stay a side character. But she's now forever linked with Captain and we will get to see her and Idris' story play out.
So no live happily ever after with her and captain? She will never live with captain even at the end game? Man :cry:. I thought Arin will be the new queen and Zara will be together with Captain at somepoint in the story

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
So no live happily ever after with her and captain? She will never live with captain even at the end game? Man :cry:. I thought Arin will be the new queen and Zara will be together with Captain at somepoint in the story
Well she's a part of the harem now... So she will popping up again for sure. Maybe even make an appearance on the ship. Never say never

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i like this game, it's pretty good, also Lym is best girl, the others are all likeable(the girls are...), but Lym and that ASS are definitely the best, i even like your bitchy superior... prediction time, Alex is going to betray us isn't he...the fucking NICE GUY... for some reason though i want to see more of him, more creepy texts, more general creepiness, the one thing i regret is not being able to turn the tables on Nyx...yet hopefully

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
i like this game, it's pretty good, also Lym is best girl, the others are all likeable(the girls are...), but Lym and that ASS are definitely the best, i even like your bitchy superior... prediction time, Alex is going to betray us isn't he...the fucking NICE GUY... for some reason though i want to see more of him, more creepy texts, more general creepiness, the one thing i regret is not being able to turn the tables on Nyx...yet hopefully
I just feel awful for the guy, we keep (unintentionally) shitting on him in the story. If he doesn’t betray us or continue down this nice guy path I hope things start looking up for him. Give him an alien harem of his own, just keep him away from the main crew!

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
I just feel awful for the guy, we keep (unintentionally) shitting on him in the story. If he doesn’t betray us or continue down this nice guy path I hope things start looking up for him. Give him an alien harem of his own, just keep him away from the main crew!
he's kinda waiving a bunch of red flags with those text, even though it was more than obvious that Lym was into the MC...i did like those texts...they were so colorfull

• Star-struck
Reactions: cryoxxx

mateuszchris1

Mar 19, 2020
After Arin's scene should be the "Bath scene" with Lym and Nyx. Did it not unlock for you for some reason?
oh nvm, the game didn't unlock the event scenes on my first run through for some reason. I went through and got the other 3 and assumed since the scene was after Arin's in the gallery that it happened in between her scene and the end of the update. Thank you tho!

Reactions: cryoxxx
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes