cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Not really a fan of that scene. Rape is not really something that I look forward to, when I play an adult game, but since it was skippable, it didn't bother me that much.
Most people share your opinion that i have talked to. And I didn't hear any compliments on the scene just complaints. Rape was never going to be a main theme for the game. So it for the best.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1. The rape tag scares people away when rape is not a focus of the game
2. Patreon rules make me nervous
3. It wasn't a good scene hahaha
1. so yeah people are "too sensitive"
2. considering how inquisitive Patreon is, it's normal to be nervous about it
3. My opinion but it's just a scene, it was there, i don't have opinions about it...honestly i saw scenes more graphically disturbing than this one...i guess i'll just shrug ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
1. so yeah people are "too sensitive"
2. considering how inquisitive Patreon is, it's normal to be nervous about it
3. My opinion but it's just a scene, it was there, i don't have opinions about it...honestly i saw scenes more graphically disturbing than this one...i guess i'll just shrug ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Personally, I'm one of those who don't like rapes (and sleep sex, that is rape for me). It's difficult for me to try a game where there are unavoidable (to see) rapes (in fact, with few exceptions, I won't try it). However, I can tolerate them if it isn't the MC who makes them, I have no obligation to see them and they are very few. Although I prefer if they are completely avoidable or directly don't exist.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Per request, kinda, here is unofficial 3 MB rar-ed 0.3c update patch only (for compressed and uncompressed versions):
(unrar into GAME/ and blahblah...)
Disclaimer. the patch consists of script files. Im not playing this game, I havent checked previous versions for changes (looked only in the OP changelog), have zipped all "new" scripts (just to be sure) for those who dont wanna to bother with whole new 1-2GB download or so...enjoy, and if you encounter any eventual errors here, just download the whole damn game, and dont tag me :BootyTime:

Reactions: Gabaw

thebigbos

Aug 10, 2017
dammit... still need image 11 and i cannot figure where it is near the bathroom... any advice please ?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
dammit... still need image 11 and i cannot figure where it is near the bathroom... any advice please ?
The bathroom up near the crew cabins, on top of canister front right. using the H key to hide text helped me notice the clickable image.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cryoxxx

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Oppai Odyssey [v0.3c] Cryoxxx

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.67 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.66 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 443 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 426 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
New devlog posted:
0.3.1 Development Worklog 3

Week 3 of working on 0.3.1 went well as the story continues.
A lot of the time this week has been going to building maps and making multi-character scenes. (7+ characters in one scene.) These scenes and maps take time but they are worth the effort.
Another improvement that I made that I am really excited for is each of the girls have received a slight upgrade in the skin department. A little comparison of our cutest crewmate Lym:

Changes how the light reacts to the skin and various other things. Long story short. Faces and bodies wont feel washed out with certain lightings and better shadowing for darker scenes. She looks even cuter now, doesn't she? :)
  • Script changes and edits
  • New skin!
  • Lots of dialog!
  • 2 new environments
  • 60 new renders
What's next? The new story being told deserves love and care. This update will be much longer than any update so far. Right now, 0.3.1 already has 130 new renders (0.3 had 175 total) and there's still so much story and work to be told! I wish I had more I could share, but I am still hard at work to bring the new mission to life! Thank you all for the support!

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Valentine1.png
Happy Valentine's day from the cast of Oppai Odyssey. Get the full set for Donator+ patrons now!
Features 15 sexy CGs of the whole cast and a very special night between you and Nyx.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Just played it and while everything was good - story, art, characters etc. - MC was waaaaaaaaaaaay too sumbissive for my tastes, like come on man, i've played a game yesterday which had traps that were more confident and honest than MC here. It's just annoying.

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
Only 1 complaint submissive MC really doesn't fit in a harem setting or any setting for that matter unless the main theme is submission which if that's the case say that from the start and save people the aggravation of finding out the hard way because nobody like an MC who's a pussy.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
funny how people with less than 1000 messages are complaining about MC's submissive behaviour....like they're the only one noticing that?

because personally MC doesn't look submissive...just a calm person(in charge of a spaceship in a series of dangerous missions) who ends up surrounded by a bunch of ladies who know what they want and when they want it u.u

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes