ssomsr95

Jun 18, 2018
anyone have any ideas why all of the event gallery and image gallery have relocked themselves, this happened following my game crashing which it has done quite often, but a few other renpy games have been doing this recently, anyone got any ideas? thank you!

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
hey there
first time playing this and rly enjoying it so far, just finished act 1 and got a few questions

1.what is the frequency of the updates?

2.on witch update number is the game curently at ? (i'm not refering to the version, i'm asking purely how many updates has the dev put out so far)
1. I try to update every month and only missed it once to make that update a little longer.

2. I think I have done about 8 or 9 updates

Reactions: Tony507 and Chinte

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So I went through the first bit however during the first downtime tell you arrive at the first planet I am pretty sure I missed a scene or two with the crewmates. Is there a best way to approach the scenes to get them all?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
So I went through the first bit however during the first downtime tell you arrive at the first planet I am pretty sure I missed a scene or two with the crewmates. Is there a best way to approach the scenes to get them all?
Just follow the green circles for new events and you'll most likely get all the events

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Just follow the green circles for new events and you'll most likely get all the events
and that's what I am saying there were times where I had to advance time to get to a place where I had new events and than I would have 3 at once I am certain I missed a couple of scenes.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
and that's what I am saying there were times where I had to advance time to get to a place where I had new events and than I would have 3 at once I am certain I missed a couple of scenes.
The mission won't trigger until all the important scenes were seen. If you missed something, its not worth worrying about.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
The mission won't trigger until all the important scenes were seen. If you missed something, its not worth worrying about.
So I didn't miss any scene's I could have sworn there was another green circle around some of the girls before I went planet side.

• Haha
Reactions: cryoxxx

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
cryoxxx I know I asked this before but when can we get rid of that bitch Alex? Seriously I cannot say 'I have a harem ship' because Alex is there! His existence doesn't even make any sense in our harem ship! MC should be the only male in his harem ship! Please Either turn him into a women or please let us kick him for good. I don't care if he is dead, alive or become the richest man in the universe with 9999 waifus. I just don't want him in the ship. He already tried to fuck the love interests, he is a big no no in the harem fantasyt imo. I know you won't betray us and put ntr-sharhing shit in the game but still his actions towards girls or hell his sole existence in the ship breaks the immersion . He shouldn't live with our girls period. He can still be a character in the game but please not living in the ship with our girls. That's just my personal opinions tho. The game is still one of the best harem games on many sides despite Alex... I would say this game can become almost as good as or even better than top tier harem games like harem hotel or myhtic manor. Amazing job (y)

Last edited:

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
cryoxxx I know I asked this before but when can we get rid of that bitch Alex? Seriously I cannot say 'I have a harem ship' because Alex is there! His existence doesn't even make any sense in our harem ship! MC should be the only male in his harem ship! Please Either turn him into a women or please let us kick him for good. I don't care if he is dead, alive or become the richest man in the universe with 9999 waifus. I just don't want him in the ship. He already tried to fuck the love interests, he is a big no no in the harem fantasyt imo. I know you won't betray us and put ntr-sharhing shit in the game but still his actions towards girls or hell his sole existence in the ship breaks the immersion . He shouldn't live with our girls period. He can still be a character in the game but please not living in the ship with our girls. That's just my personal opinions tho. The game is still one of the best harem games on many sides despite Alex... I would say this game can become almost as good as or even better than top tier harem games like harem hotel or myhtic manor. Amazing job (y)
This is a nice copy pasta

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
GIB US BIG BOOBA SNU SNU REDHEAD CAPTAIN NAOW!!!

PS: Also, turn alex into a flat chested petite futa, pls?

Reactions: cheer1o_o

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Any news on the execution schedule for the anomalie on board the ship known as the 'other male'?

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
gallery image 25 will not spawn for me I have tried skipping several days and it won't appear in the morning of my room. *EDIT* NVM it turns out I needed to wait for a certain series of scenes to play out before it is avaliable.

Last edited:
Reactions: awassatpolpp

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
I do have found a mistake. MC is captain and Lym, 2nd in command is a major. But major outranks captain. Shouldn't Lym be lieutenant?

4.40 star(s) 140 Votes