cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I do have found a mistake. MC is captain and Lym, 2nd in command is a major. But major outranks captain. Shouldn't Lym be lieutenant?
Captain in the Navy is actually a high ranking officer in control of multiple ships, equivalent to Colonel in the army. Technically Major doesn't exist in the Navy but it sounds cooler to say than it's equivilant navy counter part. :p
In the fictional USF, Captain Kujo is 2 ranks higher than Major Lym.

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
Captain in the Navy is actually a high ranking officer in control of multiple ships, equivalent to Colonel in the army. Technically Major doesn't exist in the Navy but it sounds cooler to say than it's equivilant navy counter part. :p
Ah, of course. Stupid me used the army instead of the navy. Shame! :cry:
Major does sound better than Lieutenant Commander.

• Haha
Reactions: cryoxxx

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
I have a problem finding the last event. I'm at the point where I have found all previous events and the new mission states it's coming in the next update. I have spend 10 days and no one on the ship has the last scene.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I have a problem finding the last event. I'm at the point where I have found all previous events and the new mission states it's coming in the next update. I have spend 10 days and no one on the ship has the last scene.
That event depends what you chose for Nyx's event after beating her. You can go play her again to get it.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Anyone have this issue: I went through and got all the images, saved my game and when I reloaded later I'm missing 3,5,14, 15, 18, 20, 24-26, 28-30. The items don't show at all. Is there a gallery unlock mod someone has? It's not really THAT big a deal, but I'm a completionist :)

roxol553

Dec 7, 2020
The animations do not repeat, does anyone know what is this? I don't know if that's the reason but everything worked fine until I loaded an automatic save

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
I figured you had something like that going on. I've read several times where in real life the different ranks confused the other branches. It may be beneficial to have listed in a captain's log or some such info page the ranking system used. Not something I'd include in story as lets face it, most of us fappers wouldn't remember.

Reactions: cryoxxx

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
a3_nyx_nav8.png
New Devlog posted on pateron:

0.3.4 Develoment Worklog 7
A lot of work has been done and the update is almost ready!
  • Writing: 99.55%
  • Renders: 95%
  • Coding: 15%
  • Testing: 0%
3 events are left to be rendered then all coding and testing! After that it will go to BETA for all Donator + patrons! Expect it sometime this week!
Also, a bit of housekeeping. I just enabled annual memberships for patreon at a 15% discount! Thanks again everyone. Time to get back to work!

4.40 star(s) 140 Votes