Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
I played this game for an hour or so, but on the ship I was bored clicking and searching trough the rooms what to do... Why isn't that map clickable? Moving with that is better than hovering exit points and going from one room to anoter through the ship. Game trashed, I will try later versions just in case, but I can't stay doing this longer. This really need improvement.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I played this game for an hour or so, but on the ship I was bored clicking and searching trough the rooms what to do... Why isn't that map clickable? Moving with that is better than hovering exit points and going from one room to anoter through the ship. Game trashed, I will try later versions just in case, but I can't stay doing this longer. This really need improvement.
The map is clickable...Idk what you were doing wrong.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I arrived late this time haha damned timezone :Kappa:

Don't know what to do? There is a circle around girls portrait in the map ( map is clickable ) ... If it is green means there is an event with that girl... Isn't difficult, right?

Also my dog understood the mechanism

Last edited:

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
I just started this game and had no idea about it beforehand. Just a few days in the spaceship, currently exhausting all Noel content, lol.

The game is awesome!

Love the animations, the girls and their proportions (not just oppai, also their butts). Gameplay is simple so far and easy to follow. Can't wait for the planet mission.

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I just started this game and had no idea about it beforehand. Just a few days in the spaship, currently exhausting all Noel content, lol.

The game is awesome!

Love the animations, the girls and their proportions (not just oppai, also their butts). Gameplay is simple so far and easy to follow. Can't wait for the planet mission.

Keep up the good work!
A man of culture. I only care about Noel content myself. That I hope the dev make some repeatable scenes. lol

cyberkaps

Dec 17, 2017
This is funniest and the saddest thing I had read in a while lmfao. Whole game at this point is single digit retard proofed, but seems dev needs more extreme actions with guys like you. Like forcing his hand up your dumbass ass and using you like a meat puppet to guide you through it.

Reactions: User1230

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
rescue41.png

0.3.4 Public Release!
PC: -
MAC: -
ANDROID: -
What's new:
  • 1 new girl
  • 364 Renders
  • 4 new animation
  • 2k lines of code
  • 10k words of dialog
  • Lots and lots of story content!
It's here! Hope you all enjoy the next mission!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes