Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Thank you for the update.
Kinda feel bad the it happened that way whit alex , its kinda rare that the Mc`s have a best male friend do to shit.He coud just have a gf that we cant touch and thats it , or have some1 already waiting for him back home and hes that one faithfull guy or something .

But oh well shiat happenes , i just want the dragon lady back :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
me: Finally free and ready to play the new chapter

also me (probably) some time ago: cleaning up the roaming/renpy folder and most likely deleted my save files of the game(i was trying to remove some old forgotten games...probably my saves of the game got caught in the crossfire)

me thinking that i must find all the gallery images all over again:
Screaming Anger.gif

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
me: Finally free and ready to play the new chapter

also me (probably) some time ago: cleaning up the roaming/renpy folder and most likely deleted my save files of the game(i was trying to remove some old forgotten games...probably my saves of the game got caught in the crossfire)

me thinking that i must find all the gallery images all over again:
View attachment 1288117

LMK if you figure it out. I have a full 0.3.3 save. (I can customize your name if you want to DM me.)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
LMK if you figure it out. I have a full 0.3.3 save. (I can customize your name if you want to DM me.)
i think i must...or i can enjoy replaying the game all over again...both are good for me u.u

(i hate deciding name but not surname btw XD while the jojo reference is amusing...my usual name for male MCs doesn't match the surname properly, XD i mean David Kujo?! Please XD)

Reactions: wiwem71072

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
i think i must...or i can enjoy replaying the game all over again...both are good for me u.u

(i hate deciding name but not surname btw XD while the jojo reference is amusing...my usual name for male MCs doesn't match the surname properly, XD i mean David Kujo?! Please XD)
o_O Wait...now im confused. What do you want your name set as?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i went with the usual name bc it worked the first five times(that's how many times i replayed the game already, either for fun or other reasons lXD)

Reactions: cryoxxx

ingridmailer

May 18, 2020
Great update. Alex's room was a good bit of meta-humor, Sybil is adorable and I'm glad to see her again, Lili was a cutie as well. Hopefully we can get Yoo-Ri back soon, she's stuck out there by herself with little to no info about the crew of the Bellona, that's gotta be hell. I also hadn't played the past couple of updates so I got to experience the wonderful dragon-lady planet, which honestly may have been a great spot for an alternate ending where MC just lives out the rest of his days as a dragon-lady breeder. Keep up the excellent work, cryo!

Now to find these accursed hidden images...

SneakyNinjaz

Jun 7, 2018
Came for the oppai, stayed for the story
honestly IT IS THAT GOOD

Lili is so sweet. She might even be my favorite girl in the game.
What a shame she left the ship.
agreed!
look at those eyes, those beautiful eyes and expression
as if she's beg for more :love:

IMO illusion could learn a thing or two from this game
especially from lili's scene

Bravo cryoxxx, another fantastic update!

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
That was a very enjoyable update.
Fast paced, not to much sandbox grind.
I really like the new girl, the purple assassin, she could be an interesting addition to the crew. She has impressive fighting skills.

I still can't see the purpose of Red Is he gone for good or will he back?

The Tales of Unity Poster was a nice touch :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: zaecha

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
i just started playing the game an i got stuck when you enter lynn's room for the first time , you click on the door and it is blackout screen .

what to do

Heat Miser

Jan 3, 2019
Sometimes it amuses me so much that the plot stands firmly on the rails, and even when the player is given a choice, it all comes down to one option.
> You were attacked by natives because you are idiots, and after setting up camp you just fell asleep without even setting traps or guards. Now you have a choice: attack or surrender.
> Attack, you have a firearm. You are an officer who has gone through a bunch of training, including shooting. At a distance of 10-12 meters, you should definitely hit the head.
> No, you can't do that. I remind you that you are an idiot, so you only carry a sword with you, so just surrender.
> Okay...
The whole game resembles an anime where schoolchildren hijacked a ship and now pretend to be its crew :D
And it’s so stupid that it’s even funny. And this naivety does its job, the game is good. Unfortunately, there is not much content yet.

• Angry
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes