ANDROID: MEGA -
What's new:
  • 1 new girl
  • 364 Renders
  • 4 new animation
  • 2k lines of code
  • 10k words of dialog
  • Lots and lots of story content!
It's here! Hope you all enjoy the next mission!
never disappoints!

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Sometimes it amuses me so much that the plot stands firmly on the rails, and even when the player is given a choice, it all comes down to one option.
> You were attacked by natives because you are idiots, and after setting up camp you just fell asleep without even setting traps or guards. Now you have a choice: attack or surrender.
> Attack, you have a firearm. You are an officer who has gone through a bunch of training, including shooting. At a distance of 10-12 meters, you should definitely hit the head.
> No, you can't do that. I remind you that you are an idiot, so you only carry a sword with you, so just surrender.
> Okay...
The whole game resembles an anime where schoolchildren hijacked a ship and now pretend to be its crew :D
And it’s so stupid that it’s even funny. And this naivety does its job, the game is good. Unfortunately, there is not much content yet.
As much as it hurts me to say, I agree with a lot that you say. I started out wanting to make s simple game, something not complicated that everyone could just relax and enjoy.
As development grew, I regret the simplicity that I chose to go for, as of 0.3.3, choices will matter. I know it's late but oh well.

As for plotholes that you mentioned. I make the characters always choose style over substance. Much like anime, yes. I never want OO to be a serious game, I always want to keep it light-hearted and instead of the girls being the one that makes the dumb choices to push the plot forward. I choose to make MC do the chore. I don't know if that's a good way to do, but I rather myself be an idiot than those sexy girls. Hope ya stick around for more updates :D

Heat Miser

Jan 3, 2019
As much as it hurts me to say, I agree with a lot that you say. I started out wanting to make s simple game, something not complicated that everyone could just relax and enjoy.
As development grew, I regret the simplicity that I chose to go for, as of 0.3.3, choices will matter. I know it's late but oh well.

As for plotholes that you mentioned. I make the characters always choose style over substance. Much like anime, yes. I never want OO to be a serious game, I always want to keep it light-hearted and instead of the girls being the one that makes the dumb choices to push the plot forward. I choose to make MC do the chore. I don't know if that's a good way to do, but I rather myself be an idiot than those sexy girls. Hope ya stick around for more updates :D
Sorry if my words hurt you in any way, I wasn't trying to accuse the game or the plot of being stupid or anything like that. From my own experience, I know what it's like to write a story and then re-read it. Constantly there is something that you want to fix and at some point it becomes easier to start over than to fix something. I hope that with the acquisition of new experience you will not start to feel burdensome about what you have done before.
(And you will not be offended by the words of nerds like me, ha-ha)
I look forward to continuing the story, so good luck with your work. ^_^

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Btw cryoxxx Last time an advanced civilization uplifted another civilization, the Turians had to use the genophage to stop them XD

are you sure that these dragon-like people are cool?XD

(i know they are, i simply noticed just NOW the similarities and i wanted to joke about it XD)

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Btw cryoxxx Last time an advanced civilization uplifted another civilization, the Turians had to use the genophage to stop them XD

(i know they are, i simply noticed just NOW the similarities and i wanted to joke about it XD)

I now want these dragon people to do a Gilbert and Sullivan show tune. So thanks for that. Lol

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017

Yeah...I think about the Genophage a lot :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

henshin1223

Mar 16, 2021
Just saw the game and I love the story, quite interesting
Spent whole night awake to finish it LOL

When MC in Alex's room
"I like my girls normal sized"

Me: Nope, you like them big, I mean look at Zara'thul...

cryoxxx
BTW, is it possible to make Lili stay on the ship and develop more story? It's such a shame if she just leave the ship and just stop appearing... Because other than Lym, Lili's appearance is kinda my second most favorite character in the game, and her talkative and timid nature kinda make her cute.
(not sure if I should say timid, since she kinda act like that because she experienced a whole ship slaughter...)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
I love reading about design philosophies like this, thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Personally I really like the two point system, especially for someone like Nyx. I know her angle is a dominant role but personally I loved turning the tables on her. I think her character benefits from the dichotomous point system the most if you ever find you need to prioritize which characters get alternate events.

Would the other characters have alternate events like Nyx, or would they be more minor dialogue changes but the same events? If I chose option A for a character would it still be easy enough to go back and check out option B too? You said not to worry and I trust you 100%, but I am a slow, slow man.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Entendu and cryoxxx

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I love reading about design philosophies like this, thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Personally I really like the two point system, especially for someone like Nyx. I know her angle is a dominant role but personally I loved turning the tables on her. I think her character benefits from the dichotomous point system the most if you ever find you need to prioritize which characters get alternate events.

Would the other characters have alternate events like Nyx, or would they be more minor dialogue changes but the same events? If I chose option A for a character would it still be easy enough to go back and check out option B too? You said not to worry and I trust you 100%, but I am a slow, slow man.
The Submission stat is specifically for Nyx, but the options for other certain character traits for other girls is an option that I'm open to exploring. Nyx's personality is very polarizing and can be visuallized through a singular stat like that very easily.
For Nyx's events in the future you'll eventually have to choose and can't experience both in the same save. So choose wisely what type of Nyx you want to see the most :ROFLMAO:
Some choices will allow certain scenes to open or close depending on the choice, but most will just be different dialog choices. (If you kissed Lili she will kiss you when she says goodbye). I will make the choices lenient, but still meaningful, if that makes sense.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
For Nyx's events in the future you'll eventually have to choose and can't experience both in the same save. So choose wisely what type of Nyx you want to see the most :ROFLMAO:

1626048342535.png

prepare for the save-editing of a lifetime XD

but yeah i prefer Nyx dominant...unless she goes full NTR/abusive-shit (like berating or toxic-behaviour in general) on MC

but i know you and this game enough to say that it won't happen XD

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
Whenever I try go have a saune with Noel and the Dr. the MC answers "don't really feeling like getting all sweaty today".
Is this "normal" or am I stuck some how?
How do I get back into the sauna? :)

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Whenever I try go have a saune with Noel and the Dr. the MC answers "don't really feeling like getting all sweaty today".
Is this "normal" or am I stuck some how?
How do I get back into the sauna? :)
Gotta wait for more updates, mah dude. We'll get our Noel x Dr threesome one day. :love:
Can we spank Noel one day? :sneaky:
Noel is a good girl.. :unsure: But the coomer in me says "YES PLEASE!"

Dec 27, 2020
I absolutely love this update, I got Specie 8472 vibes and I love the Trek talk.
And in addition to that, Nyx can now become a sub. Yeay! (Don't forget to add the Maledom tag if that happens).
And therefore I am in.

Is lewd stuff planned with Admiral Mars. Like that, ginger and her last sincere expression at the end boost my interest in her. She looked sweet. Even in this Warhammer 40K Uniform. :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cryoxxx

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018

This might be a bit odd but how about making the MC not an idiot but still find a way to keep it light-hearted? Being light-hearted doesn't necessarily mean that it has to be dumb or someone acts as an idiot. Maybe even sometimes if it looks like he is acting dumb it could be that he has a plan to turn everything around in an unexpected way? Just a thought. But all I am saying is with his background and style you pretty much expect more from him, especially in decision making.

Dec 27, 2020
This might be a bit odd but how about making the MC not an idiot but still find a way to keep it light-hearted? Being light-hearted doesn't necessarily mean that it has to be dumb or someone acts as an idiot. Maybe even sometimes if it looks like he is acting dumb it could be that he has a plan to turn everything around in an unexpected way? Just a thought. But all I am saying is with his background and style you pretty much expect more from him, especially in decision making.
I have to say i did like him in the last update.
Nothing foolish and he win a though fight.
If it stays that way even in the light hearthed episodes that would be nice.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes