cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I absolutely love this update, I got Specie 8472 vibes and I love the Trek talk.
And in addition to that, Nyx can now become a sub. Yeay! (Don't forget to add the Maledom tag if that happens).
And therefore I am in.

Is lewd stuff planned with Admiral Mars. Like that, ginger and her last sincere expression at the end boost my interest in her. She looked sweet. Even in this Warhammer 40K Uniform. :)
You'll just have to wait and see! (Yes of course we will!)
This might be a bit odd but how about making the MC not an idiot but still find a way to keep it light-hearted? Being light-hearted doesn't necessarily mean that it has to be dumb or someone acts as an idiot. Maybe even sometimes if it looks like he is acting dumb it could be that he has a plan to turn everything around in an unexpected way? Just a thought. But all I am saying is with his background and style you pretty much expect more from him, especially in decision making.
Yeah, in hindsight I could have written him less incompetent at times. If you see it from his side though, nothing like this was supposed to happen on this mission. It was a his first time in space in control of an entire crew, way over his head. That being said, he's growing as a captain and a man. Not everyone is knows the right thing to do all the time, so expect Captain to make more mistakes on his journey

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020

Yeah, in hindsight I could have written him less incompetent at times. If you see it from his side though, nothing like this was supposed to happen on this mission. It was a his first time in space in control of an entire crew, way over his head. That being said, he's growing as a captain and a man. Not everyone is knows the right thing to do all the time, so expect Captain to make more mistakes on his journey
Yeah I like how he is now. Never got a stupid vibe from him, just inexperienced and just goofy enough for a lighthearted adventure game. If he was completely Commander Shepard like competent for everything I think it would be less fun tbh. Seeing him grow and make mistakes along they way is definitely more fun.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018

As long as we see him grow in terms of his character and learn from his mistakes and become a better leader then that is all good.

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
One of the best updates so far! The suspense, the thrill, the horror and the deception! Makes you (almost) forget there was only 1 adult scene (not that I'm complaining, the story was so much better without the sex). This update gave me a real Alien meets Star Trek vibe. Well done dev!

Dec 27, 2020
If we want to talk about character arks and development.
Nyx confused me the most. She is supposed to be annoying, I got that. She is like two Personas in one. At one time, she is emphasizing with the loss of friends with Lyn. But when the hole of Earth and an entire human race facing destruction, she wanted a human vessel to do nothing.
It remembers me on a scene from Star Trek IV The Voyage Home.

Spock: The Probability are that our Mission would fail.
Kirk: Our Mission?! Spock, you're talking about the end of every Life on Earth. You are half Human. Don't you have God damn feelings about that?
Rare occasion where Spock is speechless.

Oh, I think the last update bring this game on another level. Can't wait to see where it is going and keep it light-hearted, please. Star Trek IV was very light-hearted too, and it is my favorite.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
If we want to talk about character arks and development.
Nyx confused me the most. She is supposed to be annoying, I got that. She is like two Personas in one. At one time, she is emphasizing with the loss of friends with Lyn. But when the hole of Earth and an entire human race facing destruction, she wanted a human vessel to do nothing.
It remembers me on a scene from Star Trek IV The Voyage Home.

Spock: The Probability are that our Mission would fail.
Kirk: Our Mission?! Spock, you're talking about the end of every Life on Earth. You are half Human. Don't you have God damn feelings about that?
Rare occasion where Spock is speechless.

Oh, I think the last update bring this game on another level. Can't wait to see where it is going and keep it light-hearted, please. Star Trek IV was very light-hearted too, and it is my favorite.
Nyx sits as the realist and face of reason for the group and she also suffers from a lack of empathy. Her position on all of this is "I didn't sign up for this shit."

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Got a request for a Noel signature so I threw something together!
Noel_f95_sig.gif
Also, I've added a new benefit for all patrons: New regular pinups. And we're starting with a crowd favorite. Noel on her motorcycle.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
On a replay of the game I noticed that all animations I'd previously been through stopped after one cycle-like they play one run of the animation but once the camera/girl returns to it's starting point it freezes-can't find a fix for it on my own, tried redownloading and no luck-anyone had the same problem? Appreciate your time/assistance

Reactions: lunar517

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
On a replay of the game I noticed that all animations I'd previously been through stopped after one cycle-like they play one run of the animation but once the camera/girl returns to it's starting point it freezes-can't find a fix for it on my own, tried redownloading and no luck-anyone had the same problem? Appreciate your time/assistance
What version are you using? Android/PC? Are you using the compressed version? This is the first I'm hearing this and can't replicate it.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
What version are you using? Android/PC? Are you using the compressed version? This is the first I'm hearing this and can't replicate it.
Wow, the man himself-appreciate your work a lot my dude-this is one of the only games I replay for the story/writing.

PC-3.4, non-compressed-tried re-starting/optimizing my computer and on another re-download it seems to only happen off and on for animations through the actual replay but not when I access them through the gallery, which despite bug reports I've noticed in the thread all scenes in it load consistently for me, so it might just be an issue with my computer and not the game itself-either way since the gallery works I can just play through the story and go the gallery when necessary so no need to trouble yourself, I think. But thank you for your time/attention

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Wow, the man himself-appreciate your work a lot my dude-this is one of the only games I replay for the story/writing.

PC-3.4, non-compressed-tried re-starting/optimizing my computer and on another re-download it seems to only happen off and on for animations through the actual replay but not when I access them through the gallery, which despite bug reports I've noticed in the thread all scenes in it load consistently for me, so it might just be an issue with my computer and not the game itself-either way since the gallery works I can just play through the story and go the gallery when necessary so no need to trouble yourself, I think. But thank you for your time/attention
What do you mean when you say "Actual replay?" Like if you rollback to watch it again, it doesn't work?
EDIT: Yeah it looks like that is happening. I'll take a look to see why this started happening. Thanks for the bug report.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
What do you mean when you say "Actual replay?" Like if you rollback to watch it again, it doesn't work?
EDIT: Yeah it looks like that is happening. I'll take a look to see why this started happening. Thanks for the bug report.
Glad/surprised I could help-will report anything else I notice that hasn't been mentioned moving forward. Again great game, keep killing it

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes