Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
There is a new version that you are missing. You're on 0.3.3 and the newest is 0.3.4 which contains the 3rd mission. Those 2 missing ones are for Nyxs room in the evening.
Thank you! Will check those ones out soon! And the new version as well.

Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: cryoxxx

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hi guys!

Just out of curiosity, is there a way to know which version of Oppai Odyssey I have? I have deleted the compressed files and installed over a folder with no naming. Some games put the version number in the main menu, but that doesn't seem to be the case with Oppai Odyssey.

Just curious, as I think I am reaching the end of whatever build I've downloaded a few months ago.

Still loving the game! In the beginning it was all about Noel, now it's all about almost everyone, lol! I want Nyx to blow the main character or something, she's playing hard to get and I love it.
You may have a file called "traceback.txt" if you have stumbled on an error. If you open this text file and scroll to the bottom, it will tell you your version. Example below:

Code:
renpy\ui.py", line 940, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'images/gal_img31_%s.png').

Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
OppaiOdyssey 0.3.4
Sun Jul 18 15:34:27 2021

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
You may have a file called "traceback.txt" if you have stumbled on an error. If you open this text file and scroll to the bottom, it will tell you your version. Example below:

Code:
renpy\ui.py", line 940, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'images/gal_img31_%s.png').

Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
OppaiOdyssey 0.3.4
Sun Jul 18 15:34:27 2021
Thanks man! That's a very interesting functionality of Ren'Py.

Alas, I don't seem to have that file, as Oppai Odyssey never crashed on me, lol. It's working flawlessly and delivering the good stuff since July 2021.

Anyway, Cryoxxx himself told me which version I had in the end! Thank you both of you. This is going to be useful for future versions and similar games.

Reactions: cryoxxx and IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks man! That's a very interesting functionality of Ren'Py.

Alas, I don't seem to have that file, as Oppai Odyssey never crashed on me, lol. It's working flawlessly and delivering the good stuff since July 2021.

Anyway, Cryoxxx himself told me which version I had in the end! Thank you both of you. This is going to be useful for future versions and similar games.
You are most welcome. :)

Theres probably another way to find out, but not really looked that hard atm. It cannot be that flawless, as I have had the error as shown, but saying that, its never "crashed" per say on me either, but it logs issues as you go through the game and allows you to continue if a certain issue arrises. lol ;)

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Hey, just realised something odd; decided to start the game up and play some of the sex scenes, but the animations refuse to loop; not sure what I've done.

Although, I do think this started happening after I downloaded and placed the gallery-crash hotfix. Could that have created a new problem?

Should I just re-download and install both the game and the hotfix?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey, just realised something odd; decided to start the game up and play some of the sex scenes, but the animations refuse to loop; not sure what I've done.

Although, I do think this started happening after I downloaded and placed the gallery-crash hotfix. Could that have created a new problem?

Should I just re-download and install both the game and the hotfix?
Its some sort of bug that effects the animation if you rollback. I'm still looking into the fix. If you load a gallery, it should fix once you go back.

Reactions: itfod

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
All of those games are from my good friend's games. Serenity from N2, Pale Carnations from TD & GIL, The Inn fron Lykanz, Ripples from Jestur, and Tales of Unity from Stronk.
Really quickly; I just wanted to check. is the poster in the upper right The Inn, or Serenity? I'm hoping to make that my next VN, because the visuals look so good.

I'm thinking Serenity, but I'm not 100% sure. :p

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Really quickly; I just wanted to check. is the poster in the upper right The Inn, or Serenity? I'm hoping to make that my next VN, because the visuals look so good.

I'm thinking Serenity, but I'm not 100% sure. :p
Upper right is serenity.

Reactions: itfod

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
What is the deal with mc getting drugged and raped constantly? We never get the chance to be even a little bit peeved about it. There aren't even any tags to warn about it.

Reactions: SkyeHigh 038
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes