cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
This week's little devlog:

0.3.5 Development worklog final stages~
As mentioned in my last post, I'm getting closer and closer to release! This week was focused on coding and polish.
  • 24 new renders
  • 1000 lines of new code
  • Animation and render polishing
  • Some UI work
I've been hard at work getting things working, but it's gonna take time. Gonna keep this week short since I don't have too much info to share. As always, thanks for the support!

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Pretty good game.
I wish i saw the post about it being updated soon abit earlier so i'd play the new update but oh well.

Reactions: cryoxxx

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Just noticed something interesting; was looking through the gallery, and realised the first scene on Page 2 (Noel) isn't selectable, and I don't remember getting it. Are some scenes missable, or is this a glitch?

If it is something I missed, can I still get it after playing to the end, or do I need to replay to try and get it?

And finally; how DO i get it?

Thanks in advance!

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Just noticed something interesting; was looking through the gallery, and realised the first scene on Page 2 (Noel) isn't selectable, and I don't remember getting it. Are some scenes missable, or is this a glitch?

If it is something I missed, can I still get it after playing to the end, or do I need to replay to try and get it?

And finally; how DO i get it?

Thanks in advance!
Sounds like a glitch. It happens after she finishes building the machine in Engineering. That particular glitch happens if you haven't seen the particular line...which is weird, unless your save is REALLY old

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Sounds like a glitch. It happens after she finishes building the machine in Engineering. That particular glitch happens if you haven't seen the particular line...which is weird, unless your save is REALLY old
Shouldn't be too old; I started playing Oppai Odyssey in mid July this year... I replayed the actual scene again from my old loads, and I can see (thanks to the skip dialogue) that I've done it before, I just can't remember.

Um, not sure what to do. Should I download the latest version available and re-install? Or what would you advise?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Shouldn't be too old; I started playing Oppai Odyssey in mid July this year... I replayed the actual scene again from my old loads, and I can see (thanks to the skip dialogue) that I've done it before, I just can't remember.

Um, not sure what to do. Should I download the latest version available and re-install? Or what would you advise?
I'll add the fix to the update I'm working on right now and it should be working next update (y)

Reactions: Boldano and itfod

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
Visually this game seems great, but i'm just wondering if the mc is ever going to grow a pair? He's apologizing for staring at the breasts of the person who had not so long ago used basically an experimental date rape drug on him. Also first mission: knocked out, stripped, tied up, tortured and raped -> "we're a team!"

DiGidro

Sep 28, 2018
Visually this game seems great, but i'm just wondering if the mc is ever going to grow a pair? He's apologizing for staring at the breasts of the person who had not so long ago used basically an experimental date rape drug on him. Also first mission: knocked out, stripped, tied up, tortured and raped -> "we're a team!"
And also he a bad commander - in front of his squad his "friend" disobey and insult him - i don't know how work army regulations in author country, but i can claim that in most countries "such" behavior is regarded as undermining the authority of the commander - and this could result in military arrest or serious bodily injury in front whole squad and dismissal in disgrace

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
New devlog posted for everyone: its almost here~

What a long week this has been! Got a lot of work done and I'm nearing the end!

• 12 new renders
  • 6k new lines of code
  • lots of new UI images
  • reworked entire navigations system
  • monday-sunday days of the week system finished
  • lots of play testing
This week I was dug in working on coding for hours on end. I completely reworked how navigation works on the ship which has improved performance greatly. It will also help cut down on future dev time, so it was worth the hard work! The monday-sunday system is working perfectly with fun events on sunday! With all the new features, I had to make a lot of new UI including new Character Tokens for Sybil and The Prisoner.

Whats next?! There's not much work left to do, but a few new systems need to be finished. Affection/Lust and (submission) stats need to be built in for future...and past events! (Don't worry, all of the stats will be added retroactively! No need to start over!) A new bio menu for all the girls and these stats will be made. After that, polishing and a few bug testing runs before it goes into BETA! Not going to give deadline, but don't be surprised if it comes out this week!

Thanks so so much for your patience and support everyone!

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
It's finally here. 0.3.5 heads to BETA!

0.3.5 Master Release post
0.3.5 is now in BETA:
What's new in 0.3.5?
  • 405 new renders
  • 9 new animations
  • 15 new events
  • 1 new Noel lewd event
  • 1 new Nyx lewd event
  • Sybil and The Prisoner get their spot on the ship
  • 2 new rooms
  • Brand New Affection/Lust system
  • Brand New "Captain Log" menu
  • Mon-Sunday day system
  • Lots and LOTS of new dialog and code!
Here's a few little preview images:

Last edited:

Hinelbgst

Jul 27, 2020
It's finally here. 0.3.5 heads to BETA!

0.3.5 Master Release post
0.3.5 is now in BETA:
What's new in 0.3.5?
  • 405 new renders
  • 7 new animations
  • 15 new events
  • 1 new Noel lewd event
  • 1 new Nyx lewd event
  • Sybil and The Prisoner get their spot on the ship
  • 2 new rooms
  • Brand New Affection/Lust system
  • Brand New "Captain Log" menu
  • Mon-Sunday day system
  • Lots and LOTS of new dialog and code!
Here's a few little preview images:

personally, i kinda waited for some yoo-ri events (lewd events too). but since i liked this game, any updates should be interesting, yes?

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes