runz

Mar 3, 2018
can anyone sugggest me as the same animation of this game?? i'd like the story though and the character design are op

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3.5Pub_smol.png
0.3.5 Public Release!

It's here! If your save if after the rescue mission, sleep at night to experience the new content!

Note
: Nyx's last game event will be repeated this update to change the Sub/Dom values. Choose carefully!

PC: -
MAC:
-
ANDROID:
-
What's new in 0.3.5?

• 405 new renders
  • 9 new animations
  • 15 new events
  • 1 new Noel lewd event
  • 1 new Nyx lewd event
  • Sybil and The Prisoner get their spot on the ship
  • 2 new rooms
  • Brand New Affection/Lust system
  • Brand New "Captain Log" menu
  • Mon-Sunday day system
  • Small changes to the prologue dialog
  • Lots and LOTS of new dialog and code!
Hope you enjoy! 0.3.6 is already in the works and looking good.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Yay! Oppai update!!! Oppai, Oppai! (sung to Opa, Opa!) :) Question, have we had super fun nekkid ugly bumping time with Lym yet? Had to change computers so I'm doing a replay. I remember a date and her maid outfit, but don't think sex was on the table yet, right?

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Yay! Oppai update!!! Oppai, Oppai! (sung to Opa, Opa!) :) Question, have we had super fun nekkid ugly bumping time with Lym yet? Had to change computers so I'm doing a replay. I remember a date and her maid outfit, but don't think sex was on the table yet, right?
You have some catching up to do :D

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
It even has pregnancy now? Man I wish I could play this... last time when I tried it the animations were super laggy for me so it's probably too much for my weak laptop.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
It even has pregnancy now? Man I wish I could play this... last time when I tried it the animations were super laggy for me so it's probably too much for my weak laptop.
Uh. Most of the anims arent too heavy. Maybe you can give it another try, or try the compressed version when that gets made

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
View attachment 1431635
0.3.5 Public Release!

It's here! If your save if after the rescue mission, sleep at night to experience the new content!

Note
: Nyx's last game event will be repeated this update to change the Sub/Dom values. Choose carefully!

PC: MEGA -
MAC:
MEGA -
ANDROID:
MEGA -
What's new in 0.3.5?

• 405 new renders
  • 9 new animations
  • 15 new events
  • 1 new Noel lewd event
  • 1 new Nyx lewd event
  • Sybil and The Prisoner get their spot on the ship
  • 2 new rooms
  • Brand New Affection/Lust system
  • Brand New "Captain Log" menu
  • Mon-Sunday day system
  • Small changes to the prologue dialog
  • Lots and LOTS of new dialog and code!
Hope you enjoy! 0.3.6 is already in the works and looking good.
Oh yasssss.... Will download now! Cannot wait to get back from work now! :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: cryoxxx

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
cryoxxx hey, i want ask someting: why you changed right mouse click lead to save page? I mean its pretty important and basic thing all renpy games have, now i need click save part again when i want fastly save about things, constantly opening captains log is pretty annoying. I hope you will revert that with new update.

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
I'm having a problem, because for me the photos aren't in their places, I've looked at all the times, but nothing.
Images 2, 6, 12, 20, 28, 29, 30.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
cryoxxx hey, i want ask someting: why you changed right mouse click lead to save page? I mean its pretty important and basic thing all renpy games have, now i need click save part again when i want fastly save about things, constantly opening captains log is pretty annoying. I hope you will revert that with new update.
Yeah. I've heard this already. I'm going to revert it and come up with another method. Sorry for your extra clicks xD

• Red Heart
Reactions: RandyPhoenix
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes