cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I'm having a problem, because for me the photos aren't in their places, I've looked at all the times, but nothing.
Images 2, 6, 12, 20, 28, 29, 30.
I had to remove the hidden images from the NEW navigation. You'll have to find them before the rescue mission or wait til i re-enable them in the next update!

Reactions: Gugatron

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Wooo! Pregnancy!
How will/does it play out?
so whats the preg content is it impregnation o shaggin a preg girl
MC will be impregnated by an alien parasite that will grow in his belly for 9 months and they will leave through his urethra like a chest burster (or in this case, dick burster).

Is there any way to change MC's surname?
A mod or some kind of text replacer perhaps?
Why? Don't you like being one in the JoJo family?

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Uh. Most of the anims arent too heavy. Maybe you can give it another try, or try the compressed version when that gets made
Alright I checked again and it's the animations where the camera is moving around in specific that my laptop apparently can't handle. As long as the camera is idle it works rather fine.

EDIT: It certainly doesn't help when seeing that most sex scenes have a moving camera lol Well I'm fucked it seems

Last edited:

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
I've loaded up my most recent save and no matter when/how I talk to Nyx, I'm not finding a new "lewd" event at all.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I've loaded up my most recent save and no matter when/how I talk to Nyx, I'm not finding a new "lewd" event at all.
New events are marked with a green circle. If there's no green circle, skip to the next time.

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
New events are marked with a green circle. If there's no green circle, skip to the next time.
Aye. I've done that for 10 total days at this point. I did just manage to get it - but there wasn't a circle nor a ! around her in the location.

Just a heads up in case this issue occurs for others.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
View attachment 1432245
Is this a Game Of Thrones reference?

After visiting all rooms you can click the character icons directly on the map.
decided to give this another go because im very interested in playing this game im still having difficulty with the navigation system
spam clicking my mouse in all the bxs and nothing happening i assume ive explored the entire ship because the blonde engineer girl when i click her says that i have and i should go to bed AND well i cant find my bed LOL ill try a few more times or so i guess
im likely doing something wrong and i just havent figured out what just yet
UPDATED: cool thing is i found my bed!!! and i can navigate around a lot easier now thanks for the tip not sure why i didnt try harder originally my bad sorry guys LOL sucks being over tired

Reactions: cryoxxx

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
decided to give this another go because im very interested in playing this game im still having difficulty with the navigation system
spam clicking my mouse in all the bxs and nothing happening i assume ive explored the entire ship because the blonde engineer girl when i click her says that i have and i should go to bed AND well i cant find my bed LOL ill try a few more times or so i guess
im likely doing something wrong and i just havent figured out what just yet
UPDATED: cool thing is i found my bed!!! and i can navigate around a lot easier now thanks for the tip not sure why i didnt try harder originally my bad sorry guys LOL sucks being over tired
Yeah, i'm usually all against any type of sandbox/free roam stuff, but in this game is actually pretty easy to move around and get to the scenes you want.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Yeah, i'm usually all against any type of sandbox/free roam stuff, but in this game is actually pretty easy to move around and get to the scenes you want.
glad i gave it a 2nd chance its pretty decent yeah not many good space games out there its such a nice change
so much better then being stuck in a house,etc bad enough i do that in the real world LOL
now if i can just find a sexy alien chick with 3 tits LOL (forget what movie i seen that in but was pretty cool haha)

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Also the second click is all good in my opinion..
It brings up the renpy menu? just click save? to save... Don't see how this is even an issue but whatever :)
I find it far more annoying when save slots are limited to 4 and only 4 pages or such

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Last played in March this year and it feels like nothing new is in the game or i don't know how to advance. When i can free roam on the ship, i can just talk to the girls or enter empty rooms. I have got few scenes, but when i check gallery, there is a lot of stuff locked and i don't know how to unlock it.

Jul 7, 2019
glad i gave it a 2nd chance its pretty decent yeah not many good space games out there its such a nice change
so much better then being stuck in a house,etc bad enough i do that in the real world LOL
now if i can just find a sexy alien chick with 3 tits LOL (forget what movie i seen that in but was pretty cool haha)
the movie you're thinking of is (not the remake, the OG)

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Last played in March this year and it feels like nothing new is in the game or i don't know how to advance. When i can free roam on the ship, i can just talk to the girls or enter empty rooms. I have got few scenes, but when i check gallery, there is a lot of stuff locked and i don't know how to unlock it.
There's new content every update, just talk to bridge/etc to move forward? Green circles mean girls have new content, also you can move time forth. The unlocking I am not sure about? I just play and have fun and rarely bother about gallery.
---
Cryoxxx btw, please let me surrender the ship to Nyx while she is laughing evilly at me :), Or I am too extreme? haha

• Haha
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes