itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Hey, just started this game; having a hell of a fun time!

My one question, at this point though, is whether or not there's a walkthrough list for the hidden gallery images? I only figured out after a few hours that they're hidden clickables throughout the ship, but wasn't sure if there were any on the planets to find... although, that said, I'm only up to the second mission thus far.

Hoping for some help when possible; thanks in advance~ :)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hey, just started this game; having a hell of a fun time!

My one question, at this point though, is whether or not there's a walkthrough list for the hidden gallery images? I only figured out after a few hours that they're hidden clickables throughout the ship, but wasn't sure if there were any on the planets to find... although, that said, I'm only up to the second mission thus far.

Hoping for some help when possible; thanks in advance~ :)
There is the link for the guide in the op

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
There is the link for the guide in the op
Oh, sweet, thanks! I'll check it out! :)

EDIT: Just a small note for the developer; caught a small spell error early on in the game. At one point 'survive' is misspelled as 'surive'

EDIT 2: I'm on the second, getting a handjob from the first reptile girl. 'their appearance' is spelled 'they're appearance'

Last edited:

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Wow. Been playing this the past few days; great game!

Just wanted to clarify though; I've gotten to the point where you enter Alex's room, and I recognise some of the posters, but not all of them. Is there a list of game names for them? In particular, the one of the upper right; can't see any writing on that one. Thanks in advance!

Also, weirdly the gallery keeps crashing when I try to access it. Says something about Lili's scene not having an idle image; I'm going to try downloading the game fresh and replacing the file I have, hoping it'll fix the issue.

As far as anybody can see, are there consequences on initiating the Lili scene? Especially with Sybil and all.

Lastly, does the dev have a rough release schedule on updates? Loving the game, hoping to see more soon. :)

Last edited:

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Wow. Been playing this the past few days; great game!

Just wanted to clarify though; I've gotten to the point where you enter Alex's room, and I recognise some of the posters, but not all of them. Is there a list of game names for them? In particular, the one of the upper right; can't see any writing on that one. Thanks in advance!

Also, weirdly the gallery keeps crashing when I try to access it. Says something about Lili's scene not having an idle image; I'm going to try downloading the game fresh and replacing the file I have, hoping it'll fix the issue.

As far as anybody can see, are there consequences on initiating the Lili scene? Especially with Sybil and all.

Lastly, does the dev have a rough release schedule on updates? Loving the game, hoping to see more soon. :)
All of those games are from my good friend's games. Serenity from N2, Pale Carnations from TD & GIL, The Inn fron Lykanz, Ripples from Jestur, and Tales of Unity from Stronk.

https://f95zone.to/threads/oppai-odyssey-v0-3-4-cryoxxx.55785/post-6131258 is a fix for the gallery.

There is some things that will change if you do the Lili scene, specifically if she kisses you before she leaves. And more in the future. Nothing major though.

As far as updates go, I try to update once every 1 to 2 months. This update is going to take a bit longer. I recommend following me on patreon or joining discord for more updates!

Last edited:

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
All of those games are from my good friend's games. Serenity from N2, Pale Carnations from TD & GIL, The Inn fron Lykanz, Ripples from Jestur, and Tales of Unity from Stronk.

https://f95zone.to/threads/oppai-odyssey-v0-3-4-cryoxxx.55785/post-6131258 is a fix for the gallery.

There is some things that will change if you do the Lili scene, specifically if she kisses you before she leaves. And more in the future. Nothing major though.

As far as updates go, I try to update once every 1 to 2 months. This update is going to take a bit longer. I recommend following me on patreon or joining discord for more updates!
Thanks for the quick reply! I'll have to check out those games of your friends; they look really good. :)

Hope to see more of Lili - I LOVE her eyes. Total turn on, seeing them, and she's designed with an amazing body.

Saying that, I loved the Lym scene in the shooting range. Totally risky, naughty and downright sexy. :D

Thank you for the amazing work! Looking forward to the next update. I'll just have to be patient to see it, I suppose.

Oh, last question; is there an actual stat system in the game? I specifically ask because Nyx's H-scene says 'Submission + 2' after the MC is rough with her.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply! I'll have to check out those games of your friends; they look really good. :)

Hope to see more of Lili - I LOVE her eyes. Total turn on, seeing them, and she's designed with an amazing body.

Saying that, I loved the Lym scene in the shooting range. Totally risky, naughty and downright sexy. :D

Thank you for the amazing work! Looking forward to the next update. I'll just have to be patient to see it, I suppose.

Oh, last question; is there an actual stat system in the game? I specifically ask because Nyx's H-scene says 'Submission + 2' after the MC is rough with her.
This is a good read on what I'm doing with points and other things for the next update.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
idris_122.png

Hello again everyone! This week of working on OO was quite productive and I really can't wait to show you all what I've been up to! Sadly it's still gonna be quite some time before then!

• 43 new renders
  • 6 new animations
  • finished 1 new lewd event
This week was all about finishing Noel's super hot lewd event. I really got carried away with the event... (Maybe because she's my favorite! :D) The event totals 89 renders with 6 really hot animations. This event really pushes her story forward and toward my big plans for her!

What's next? I got caught up on all my renders which means I have to go back to writing new events to fill up the update. I'll keep writing and rendering until I think we are in a good place for me to build all the events into the ship and start working on UI. It's a daunting task, but this update will be worth the wait. At least I hope! Ha!

Thank you all for the continued support!

ps: I posted it for you, you sleepyhead :p

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
View attachment 1342321

Hello again everyone! This week of working on OO was quite productive and I really can't wait to show you all what I've been up to! Sadly it's still gonna be quite some time before then!

• 43 new renders
  • 6 new animations
  • finished 1 new lewd event
This week was all about finishing Noel's super hot lewd event. I really got carried away with the event... (Maybe because she's my favorite! :D) The event totals 89 renders with 6 really hot animations. This event really pushes her story forward and toward my big plans for her!

What's next? I got caught up on all my renders which means I have to go back to writing new events to fill up the update. I'll keep writing and rendering until I think we are in a good place for me to build all the events into the ship and start working on UI. It's a daunting task, but this update will be worth the wait. At least I hope! Ha!

Thank you all for the continued support!

ps: I posted it for you, you sleepyhead :p
Thanks, bud! I've been busy and keep forgetting to post it here!

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
More Noel content on the way:

1628475097884.gif
Looking forward to more dragon space mommy as well. I really liked that planet, the girls were super cool and attractive at the same time. Big fan of the alien designs so far!

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Hi guys!

Just out of curiosity, is there a way to know which version of Oppai Odyssey I have? I have deleted the compressed files and installed over a folder with no naming. Some games put the version number in the main menu, but that doesn't seem to be the case with Oppai Odyssey.

Just curious, as I think I am reaching the end of whatever build I've downloaded a few months ago.

Still loving the game! In the beginning it was all about Noel, now it's all about almost everyone, lol! I want Nyx to blow the main character or something, she's playing hard to get and I love it.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi guys!

Just out of curiosity, is there a way to know which version of Oppai Odyssey I have? I have deleted the compressed files and installed over a folder with no naming. Some games put the version number in the main menu, but that doesn't seem to be the case with Oppai Odyssey.

Just curious, as I think I am reaching the end of whatever build I've downloaded a few months ago.

Still loving the game! In the beginning it was all about Noel, now it's all about almost everyone, lol! I want Nyx to blow the main character or something, she's playing hard to get and I love it.
i'm trying to think of an easy answer... but how about, just tell me what happens at then end of your current version and we'll let you know! ha

Reactions: Dalurker

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
i'm trying to think of an easy answer... but how about, just tell me what happens at then end of your current version and we'll let you know! ha
Oh, Hiii Cryoxxx!! Thanks for creating this awesome game!

I haven't reached the ending yet, I am assuming I am getting closer because the gallery is only missing 2 scenes now and my roamings about the ship only show a couple of highlighted options.

I have finished the second planet (super hot lizard babes) and now I am in free mode in the spaceship, they talked about a third mission but I haven't tried to click on the ! icon on the map, as I prefer to roam about and see all the girl's content first.

I know I've started playing the game in early July, but I downloaded it a bit earlier, can't remember when, lol.

I was just asking in case I was just missing the version number somewhere, no biggie.

Captura3.PNG Captura3.PNG

Reactions: cryoxxx

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Oh, Hiii Cryoxxx!! Thanks for creating this awesome game!

I haven't reached the ending yet, I am assuming I am getting closer because the gallery is only missing 2 scenes now and my roamings about the ship only show a couple of highlighted options.

I have finished the second planet (super hot lizard babes) and now I am in free mode in the spaceship, they talked about a third mission but I haven't tried to click on the ! icon on the map, as I prefer to roam about and see all the girl's content first.

I know I've started playing the game in early July, but I downloaded it a bit earlier, can't remember when, lol.

I was just asking in case I was just missing the version number somewhere, no biggie.

View attachment 1344000 View attachment 1344000
There is a new version that you are missing. You're on 0.3.3 and the newest is 0.3.4 which contains the 3rd mission. Those 2 missing ones are for Nyxs room in the evening.

• Love
Reactions: Dalurker
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes