Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
just one question. im no big fan of femdom but i like nyx. is there going to be only femdom content with her or do we get normal content too?
You can start a dominant path, where you call the shots, if you want, later on. The early scenes are there to showcase her personality and motivation

If you want more "fendom" scenes, you should keep at least two saves (one dominant, one submissive)

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
just one question. im no big fan of femdom but i like nyx. is there going to be only femdom content with her or do we get normal content too?
She starts out that way, but you will soon get options to "turn the tables" on her. You can check her Dominance gauge in the captains log to see which path shes heading down.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
You can start a dominant path, where you call the shots, if you want, later on. The early scenes are there to showcase her personality and motivation

If you want more "fendom" scenes, you should keep at least two saves (one dominant, one submissive)
She starts out that way, but you will soon get options to "turn the tables" on her. You can check her Dominance gauge in the captains log to see which path shes heading down.
thx

Reactions: Dalurker

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
cryoxxx , have you changed the animation's length from "infinite loop" to "stop after xxx seconds" or sth like that? All the scenes from the latest 0.3.5 are already stopping after a certain amount of time, which is really UNsatisfying. I'm pretty sure the older scenes of the game didn't have an automated stop/ end; you always had to proceed with a mouse click..
I do not like this change at all, please revert (or change) it.

EDIT: Nvm, it seemed to be some kind of ren'py related bug. Once I restarted the game, it went back to normal. Your reaction alone didn't help either, cryoxxx

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: cryoxxx

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Did last game end shortly after Nyx? I'm asking because usually it ends at terminal/brig etc
I'm not criticizing, just making sure

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes