Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
I just reached the end of the content for 0.3.5.

Such a good game, such a great update! Thanks for adding the notice when you get to the end. I think that wasn't there on 0.3.3 (or mine glitched, lol)

The Noel's update was faptastic.

And Nyx's scene was awesome too,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Arastorm

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I just reached the end of the content for 0.3.5.

Such a good game, such a great update! Thanks for adding the notice when you get to the end. I think that wasn't there on 0.3.3 (or mine glitched, lol)

The Noel's update was faptastic.

And Nyx's scene was awesome too,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad you enjoyed it :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dalurker

mad101!

Dec 2, 2018
A lot of space sex Games coming out recently or is that just me I'm not complaining usually pretty good

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I wanna float Alex, he is a waste of oxygen! But fist I'd let Nyx beat him up. Or noo! Lym the little blonde one can beat him up, and brutally. :)

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
HallowOppai1.png

The girls go trick or treating at a spooky house in this month's set! See the full set containing 6 girls in sexy costumes in 11 4k images today! or

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My Compressed unofficial Android port of Oppai Odyssey v0.4.3 public with randomname42 gallery unlock.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:

Yuicchi

Sep 12, 2021
I'm not getting any more green circles and I'm not sure if I'm stuck or if the current content ended. The last two green circles I got were the Nyx medbay and cookie/cake baking.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I'm not getting any more green circles and I'm not sure if I'm stuck or if the current content ended. The last two green circles I got were the Nyx medbay and cookie/cake baking.
You probably have seen all of the content. There might be a Sunday event you haven't finished yet though

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
I love (almost) everything about this game!
The setting, the girls, the graphics and animations, the whole story with all the open questions and mysteries.
Needless to say, I can't wait for the following updates and am biting my fingernails off while waiting!

And of course I really want to rip Alex's head off and shit down his neck ;-)

Only MC keeps bugging me....
Please be a bit more adult and without these constant stutterers and maybe a little bit less schoolboy attitude?
(He was at a military academy after all??)

Otherwise, I can only say thank you for being able to experience and enjoy this great story!

Reactions: kamikazedrew

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3.6 Development Worklog 4 available for everyone: or
rescue26.png
0.3.6 Development Worklog 4

Happy Halloween! I have a little bit to share with you all this week with what I've been working on this week.
  • 75 new renders
  • 5 new animations
  • Lots of writing
This week was focused fully on Nyx's lewd event. I'm just about finished rendering the maledom route. Animations and the still renders leading up to them require a lot of time and a keen eye for details. As the few Nyx events before were based around Femdom primary with optional Maledom, this event is Maledom focused with optional Femdom route. An event that a lot of you have been waiting for!

What's next? I am going on a trip next weekend and really wanted to get the update out before then, but I got carried away with the length of Nyx's event. There is still 50+ renders left and a few animations to do. It's for the best to not rush the update out and continue with the high standard I have set for myself. When I get closer to the finish line, I'll share more info!
Thanks for your patience and support!!!

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes