faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
OK, I can forgive the childish storyline because it kind of reminds me of Starblazers and other such Japanese cartoons. As long as you turn your brain off and just enjoy the ride it's usually a fun time. Also the girls are super hot, basically Starblazers with sexy time :) Where I lose it is..... You have just captured an EXTREMELY dangerous infiltrator and YOU DON'T REMOVE HER ARMOR???? What kind of moron is the MC???? and why isn't Alex in the brig for insubordination.... You've heard enough to at least suspect he's a traitor AND you have the perfect excuse to lock him up, assault on a superior officer, failure to obey commands, etc. etc..... C'mon Dev... :)

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Very good game thus far. Simple story, but very good art and balance of animation and text. Character writing is average-good.
My only hope is to get more pregnancy content down the line, this would immediately slide this game into my top-10.

AwaisVN

Oct 10, 2021
It could be good, if you fix mc's face and if you don't use the pointless aimless roaming.

this looks bad.

Dev seems to have fixed the mc, kinda, so it's all good, kinda... still horrible aimless navigation tho.
Yeah, I didn't like that green hair girl part, like you are a soldier don't succumb to lust or atleast try not to, and they didn't even need her help to take the blood samples, the nurse would have given them coz there's no harm, and then the MC trusts green hair on a whim like what?

AwaisVN

Oct 10, 2021
The story is nonsense, if you're travelling in space to find aliens, you can't fucking take an alien with you on your ship, that's literally giving out the information of the "secret" mission the mc is not suited for captain

Reactions: kamikazedrew

neppyyy

Jun 26, 2020
Hey Cryo, I have two events that for the life of me won't stay unlocked, regardless of whether or not I play on the correct save and whatnot. It's events 26 and 28, they keep locking up again. I'm playing on android btw. Any idea what might be wrong?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey Cryo, I have two events that for the life of me won't stay unlocked, regardless of whether or not I play on the correct save and whatnot. It's events 26 and 28, they keep locking up again. I'm playing on android btw. Any idea what might be wrong?
If I'm understanding correctly the scenes unlock for you but then go back to locked when you start up the game again? If that's the case, Android saves the persistant data when the game is quit. If you are force closing the game, it won't have a chance to save. Try unlocking them and quit by using the menu button. (I'll try to fix this issue next update, if I remember.)

Reactions: neppyyy

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
Got a question chief, is there any new photos to be unlocked with on this version of the game? Anyway best regards and take care of yourself our great creator of this game.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
OK, I can forgive the childish storyline because it kind of reminds me of Starblazers and other such Japanese cartoons. As long as you turn your brain off and just enjoy the ride it's usually a fun time. Also the girls are super hot, basically Starblazers with sexy time :) Where I lose it is..... You have just captured an EXTREMELY dangerous infiltrator and YOU DON'T REMOVE HER ARMOR???? What kind of moron is the MC???? and why isn't Alex in the brig for insubordination.... You've heard enough to at least suspect he's a traitor AND you have the perfect excuse to lock him up, assault on a superior officer, failure to obey commands, etc. etc..... C'mon Dev... :)
being that you're captain, taking him to the nearest airlock and sending him out it would have been warranted.

Reactions: cryoxxx

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yeah, I didn't like that green hair girl part, like you are a soldier don't succumb to lust or atleast try not to, and they didn't even need her help to take the blood samples, the nurse would have given them coz there's no harm, and then the MC trusts green hair on a whim like what?
it's rather obvious, she has okii oppai!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
how can we tell when we've reached the end? no more green circles for days?

edit: nevermind, looked at images and noticed i was at the end of act4.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3.6 Devlog 2 posted now for everyone: or

0.3.6 Development worklog 2

This week was a little less productive than I wanted, but I still got some good progress to share.
  • 80 new renders
  • 4 new animations
  • 5 new events complete
  • quite a bit more writing done
After completing Lym's scene I was feeling a bit drained and took some time away from OO. I pushed through and got a good chunk of renders done.
What's next? I have a few smaller events to finish that will set up bigger things, all while I finish writing Nyx's new lewd scene. I've set up all of Nyx's lewd content up til 0.4 It culminates quite nicely and begins the wide deviation for her two paths. I hope you look forward to it, even if that's quite a few patches away!
As always, thanks for all the support. I can see a clear path to the end and have my work cut out for me!

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes