Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
I hope we can get some of the other girls pregnant. Also I would it if the Dragon Queen can join us. I have feeling she will eventually tho.

Reactions: Boldano

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
Its a good game frankly, the theme, story, characters (even if Alex is a shit) and yeah i like the animations, lewd scenes and all, but i've recently encounter a bug (i suppose it will be fix if anyone report it ).

When i go to the Nyx's room in the evening (monday) she play but when i clik on her i can't interact with her and the text dosn't desapear it's strange...

Danza_MC69

Nov 7, 2021
hello i got the game Oppai Odyssey from f95zone sorry i what the latest version but paying i cant is there another way to get the updated version I'm on v0.3.5 or are you going to update it there once another version comes out

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
hello i got the game Oppai Odyssey from f95zone sorry i what the latest version but paying i cant is there another way to get the updated version I'm on v0.3.5 or are you going to update it there once another version comes out
When a new update reaches public version the dev will post links here and on patreon

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1636320121282.png

Hi guys! I'm writing this while I'm on my business trip so I'll be a little quick! Lots of work went into Nyx's scene this week and the end is coming closer.

• 60 new renders
  • 5 new animations
  • Lots of writing and coding
I have been hard at work trying to finish this update. Nyx's scene is the last part of the of the update. It has a lot of beautiful renders and animations. It is also loaded with a ton of alternate text and choices and hidden scenes. Can't wait to be finished with it so you all can try it.

What's left? I have a pretty good chunk of renders left to finish and 4-5 animations to go. When I get home, I'll try to blow through them and start building all the events. Then roll it out for testing then BETA release! No ETA just yet, but I'll be giving status reports in the discord server if you're interested!

As always, thanks for your support!!

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
View attachment 1489974

Hi guys! I'm writing this while I'm on my business trip so I'll be a little quick! Lots of work went into Nyx's scene this week and the end is coming closer.

• 60 new renders
  • 5 new animations
  • Lots of writing and coding
I have been hard at work trying to finish this update. Nyx's scene is the last part of the of the update. It has a lot of beautiful renders and animations. It is also loaded with a ton of alternate text and choices and hidden scenes. Can't wait to be finished with it so you all can try it.

What's left? I have a pretty good chunk of renders left to finish and 4-5 animations to go. When I get home, I'll try to blow through them and start building all the events. Then roll it out for testing then BETA release! No ETA just yet, but I'll be giving status reports in the discord server if you're interested!

As always, thanks for your support!!
Thanks for posting it for me. I just got back from my business trip :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dalurker

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
Okay so what i've explain last time it's this scene with Nyx, you see the green light on the character so it's because of interraction scene but when i got into her room i've this and nothing happen.
So i ask if it's a bug (for me it's one) or if it's me ? :unsure:

Reactions: mikecd199817

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Okay so what i've explain last time it's this scene with Nyx, you see the green light on the character so it's because of interraction scene but when i got into her room i've this and nothing happen.
So i ask if it's a bug (for me it's one) or if it's me ? :unsure:
Yeah its a bug. Sorry. o_O

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017

0.3.6 is now out for beta:
What's new in 0.3.6?
  • 305 new renders
  • 18 new animations
  • 18 new events
  • 3 new lewd events (1 for Lym and 1 split event for Nyx)
  • 1500 lines of dialog
  • UI changes
  • Lots of breasts and butts.
This one sets up a bunch of new and fun content for the future. I hope you all enjoy it!

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
sorry i just use this mod but the last 2 scene replay didn't unlock
how could i unlock the last 2 scene?
are you using the compressed version? That version has an extra two gallery slots that aren't in the actual version

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes