BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
Are there any major benefits or downsides to what military specialization you choose in the beginning? Like, does one have more content than others or is it just a flavor choice?

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
Hi cryoxxx

do we have any more content planned for Zara? ( the dragon queen )?

Also, can we do something about the text fonts please? its very hard to read, the game itself is very good. just something to think about.

Thanks for your hard work and giving us this Amazing game

vermi13

Formerly 'scarletzs'
Aug 20, 2022
How to change the fonts:
1. download a font you like and put it in the folder 'game' ;
2. find 'gui.rpy' in 'game' ;
3. you can open it with txt, and search 'define gui.text_font = "Autobusbold-1ynL.ttf" ', then change "Autobusbold-1ynL.ttf" to the font you download

Feb 25, 2022

04.png

Hey again! I'm a little late on this devlog due to a hurricane hitting. It was very hot, but we survived with minimal damage. I was hoping to have the update finished by now, but no work was done for the past few days due to a power outage. I'll be pushing into the proofreading stage today or tomorrow, with release dates coming shortly after.

Thanks for your patience and support.

cortney9

Feb 25, 2020

View attachment 3822563

Hey again! I'm a little late on this devlog due to a hurricane hitting. It was very hot, but we survived with minimal damage. I was hoping to have the update finished by now, but no work was done for the past few days due to a power outage. I'll be pushing into the proofreading stage today or tomorrow, with release dates coming shortly after.

Thanks for your patience and support.
Glad you got through unscathed! Can't wait for the update to drop!

Reactions: shamtiiomi

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
ReleasePromo044Dates.png

0.4.4 Release dates
- Oppai Hero+ Alpha Test: July 16
- Oppai Lover/Legend: July 19
- Donator: July 24
- Funder: July 29
- Public: August 5

Changelog:

·327+ new images
·11+ new animations
·New Lym relationship developments
·Intense main plot events

·New characters and factions introduced
·2 new lewd scenes featuring Lym, Nyx, and Sybil
·New character events for Dr. Sura, Vann, An and Zara

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
I have a question that I hope will be answered by a dev or someone who knows: I have played up to the current point, my question pertains to Pip. If you choose to forcefully use her to save nyx, does that completely shut off bonding and other scenes with her? Or is it just a different path for different results? I ask because I noticed a lot of the scenes were different depending on whether you try to talk to her first or not. There is also a line that says “any bond we built is shattered” is that the dev’s way of saying that her route is closed? Or is it just dramatic writing, and there will be a different set of scenes for her in the future?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I have a question that I hope will be answered by a dev or someone who knows: I have played up to the current point, my question pertains to Pip. If you choose to forcefully use her to save nyx, does that completely shut off bonding and other scenes with her? Or is it just a different path for different results? I ask because I noticed a lot of the scenes were different depending on whether you try to talk to her first or not. There is also a line that says “any bond we built is shattered” is that the dev’s way of saying that her route is closed? Or is it just dramatic writing, and there will be a different set of scenes for her in the future?
Just a different path to take with her (and Nyx)

jsjsjsjdj

Jul 23, 2024
So, positive things first:

- The premise is cool. Our MC is the best of the best of the best and is going to travel space in search of the hottest babes the universe has to offer while making his crew his personal harem.
- There are already a ton of chicks and not a single one looks off to me. They're hot!
- No dream scenes.

The negative(s):

- The MC looks pretty weird, and I can't point my finger at what exactly it is. His chubby cheek face looks feminine and the whole chest / shoulder area looks.. wrong. His red suit is also made for women and looks off on a male character.
- In my opinion, the characters don't really seem "alive". Don't know if I'm missing expressions or more bubbly / believable dialogue. I think this is something that will improve over time.

I've bookmarked this thread and I'm looking forward to the next updates. :)
how does his stuff look like its for women?

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Alex is not the MC. controversial take, I know.
Yeah, I was wondering what they meant by red suit, I barely remember the mc ever wearing a space suit. The only time I remember is that one time with noel. Made me think that guy had not played yet? I don’t know, just seemed like a really weird thing to pick out, idk maybe they really have played. I also found the mc face critique weird because they purposefully obscure the face so you can’t see it (assuming that is for self insert purposes).

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes