asjdndn

May 18, 2024
can i get ipa iphone for this game thats less than 4gb? anyone? the one i found is more than 4gb and thats the limit for ipa downloads on iphone

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
I got a question, are stuff like - Pregnancy, Rape, Tentacles, Urination optional or it will happen regardless of my choices?

Albion242

May 11, 2024
Not a peep on the new content? Was hoping on some not to spoiling info so it would help make a decision on if to try the patreon membership.

Dec 24, 2018
Not a peep on the new content? Was hoping on some not to spoiling info so it would help make a decision on if to try the patreon membership.
The only info we have is from the changelog which is:

·327+ new images
·11+ new animations
·New Lym relationship developments
·Intense main plot events

·New characters and factions introduced
·2 new lewd scenes featuring Lym, Nyx, and Sybil
·New character events for Dr. Sura, Vann, An and Zara

Albion242

May 11, 2024
the funders
You're free to leak it, then. Be a hero!
I don't get it, is being a patron and talking about the content behind paywall before the public release without spoilers some kind of holy unbreakable code? I mean you should be able to say if you liked it or not.

In the mean time I actually paid for the content on the smallest qualifying level and it seems that the update was not a lot. It might have been good, but not much that is for sure.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I don't get it, is being a patron and talking about the content behind paywall before the public release without spoilers some kind of holy unbreakable code? I mean you should be able to say if you liked it or not.
Honestly I have no idea, I'm not currently a patron.
I was referring to the fact that there are some users who complain about Patreon-only updates not being uploaded here, but it's not like we're restraining ourselves out of respect for the dev, it's just that no patron has leaked it yet.
Yes, we're pirates, but we can't actually hop on a boat and go pillage Patreon's servers.

Albion242

May 11, 2024
Honestly I have no idea, I'm not currently a patron.
I was referring to the fact that there are some users who complain about Patreon-only updates not being uploaded here, but it's not like we're restraining ourselves out of respect for the dev, it's just that no patron has leaked it yet.
Yes, we're pirates, but we can't actually hop on a boat and go pillage Patreon's servers.
Don't know what the better thing is, for patrons to spread good word (not content) as well as bad or wait for the public release, but judging by logic it seems more of a good thing if the patrons like the new content and spread the word. Might encourage some peeps to get the content actually via patronage. Now I cant really say that the new content was bad, it was rather good whatever was there, but there was just not that much which I assume is the norm for this game and dev. So currently I don't feel like it was a ripoff, but cant say it was worth it at 5 bucks either.

Reactions: torresm
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes