kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
I don't know why people complain about short updates. Updates are released so rarely and I play 150 other games in the meantime - so I am forced to replay from the very beginning anyways :HideThePain:

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
New signature. If you know how to do this without loss of quality, then do and share. Because the site allows you to drop GIFs only no more than 15 megabytes. So...
GIF_20240806_014942_613.gif

Oct 21, 2023
Fellas is it simping if you're nice to women?
Let me take it too seriously so I can rant:
I chatted with some younger (meaning 20-25) girls, both irl friends and online from all over the world.
They actually think so unironically.
I even asked few of them how they interpret word 'simp', prompted by my friend calling some common, casual act of civility - simping. (asking someone on a plane or train if they need help with heavy luggage or something like that)
Discovering that in their girly bubble there is this whole... shift toward this devoid of altruism worldview was sad.

• Angry
Reactions: Macbelith

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I chatted with some younger (meaning 20-25) girls, both irl friends and online from all over the world.
I even asked few of them how they interpret word 'simp', prompted by my friend calling some common, casual act of civility - simping. (asking someone on a plane or train if they need help with heavy luggage or something like that)
Discovering that in their girly bubble there is this whole... shift toward this devoid of altruism worldview was sad.
Fellas is it simping if you're nice to women?
Actually being nice is considered sexual harassment and misogynistic these days.

Why is there a trap tag?
Because there's a trap. There's a...I guess the best way to describe it is "catboy". He's thankfully avoidable, but he seems to have quite the following on here.

• Angry
Reactions: Macbelith

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Male protagonist 100% POV.
Male domination.
Harem.
Group sex.
Animated.
Romance.

That looks perfect!! Too good to be true actually. I'm afraid lol

Too much tags normaly means none of then are made right... :unsure:

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I've never had a conversation about simping or thottery with anyone. Well, other than this and maybe a few other sarcastic exchanges here on the Zone, so I'll have to take your study as representative of all young women. Here's my situation: I was nice to a my neighbor earlier today, who fits your sample demographic. She smiled and thanked me, while I nodded and smiled back. In retrospect, she offered me none of her holes nor appendages to get off with as recompense for my minimal courtesy, so I should assume she thinks I'm her simp now. What do I do? Should I dominate her like Cap did with Nyx on my playthrough? Or is it better to submit now, so I can sooner learn to enjoy footjobs as my sole means of release?

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
that Lym scene was gold, as well Sybil's.
Kinda of sad the albino evil girl was killed, she was my favourite of the evil albino trio. That said it's nice to see the story ramping up! excited for the next update!

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes