DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Jeez, I must've really missed Nyx a lot. She turned me on so much, man. It wasn't even a sex scene and I still struggled to progress pass that stretching scene. I've been staring at her body the entire time.

Anyway, update was pretty good. Lym scene was hot as hell and I enjoyed seeing my Milf Dragon Queen, Zara. I'm going to have to replay the game over and read the codex though. I feel my story knowledge is slipping some. It definitely has nothing to do with wanting to goon to Nyx. Surely. :Kappa:

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Hey there
Reactions: Dunner and cryoxxx
Oct 21, 2023
My dementia disappointed me, cause I was sure more time had passed since last time.
I fucking hate that review is tied to rating, cause I am not in mood for writing 200 words but I'd like to give it 4/5 cause it's a goddamn great game!
So after seeing an update randomly I got quite excited for seeing more Zara. Idk why, I just enjoyed that part of story. Wish there was more time with her.

bat2897

May 5, 2017
Nyx and Dragon Mommy Zara are easily one of the best characters on the site. But man this game has such potential.
If only there was more development in the relationships and not just a fuckfest.

The tags say romance but there really ain't romance. Just lust.

Last edited:

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
hmmm. after finally being able to play the update, i have to agree with something that was said before. It really felt short AF this time. But finally being able to be with lym made up for it imho. Oh. And her as a goth? Jesus christ, hot af. She definitely needs to keep that look :D

• Love
Reactions: Forinil and Dunner
4.30 star(s) 146 Votes