netcov

Dec 22, 2018
Well, it's just a few sentences in her last sex scene on the femdom route, and there are no consequences yet, but I guess she did conceive, maybe the dev is just laying groundwork for the guture.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh, overlooked that one. I stand corrected.
Nice to see such a hint dropped for Nyx, maybe with next Nyx development/scene the player gets something respective in the nyx sub path.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
State of the Game Devlog for everyone to read:

Mooo.png

Hey guys. I'd like to use this devlog to talk about the broad development of the game and goals for the future.

With an update recently out the door, work has moved on to the next step of the journey. Lately "the next step of the journey" is a phrase I have on my mind when writing and planning. It's a goal I have been setting myself in order to cut a lot of the fluff from events. "Does this event push the story forward?" "Can I combine this with another event to link it closer with the main plot?" "Is this side story worth telling?" These questions have been a focus for the last few updates, and I'm content with how the pacing of the story is moving forward.

The episode at the cluster was a major intersection of events in my outline, of which two similar climactic episodes are planned. Getting to those episodes with valuable, interesting build up is my focus.

On the technical and art side of things, I have been taking extra steps to infuse each scene with rich worldbuilding, from the unique looking aliens to impressive spacecraft designs. It is a challenge to bring something special to you all while working under the limitations of the 3d engine. Several methods have been employed in asset creation, modification, and purchases to enrich the world of OO. We've certainly come a long way from those first environments!

I have a lot of improvements planned for the game. Many focus on the earlier sections, such as more relationship choices and opting out of character stories completely. Some are UI/codex changes. They are ambitious improvement goals that will take a ton of development time, and as such, will be left as ideas until OO is complete. Version 1.0 will be when those goals will be worked on and reached, not before.

For a personal update: Working on OO is still my dream job, and it's so crazy to be able to do this. While writer's block and burnout are always challenges that I have to fight, they usually are defeated easily enough. You guys as a community are my encouragement in those times, and you have my thanks.

I've picked up a few new responsibilities in my personal life that have caused a lot of stress, but my wife, dogs, and I are happy and healthy. I can't ask for more.

That's all I have to say for now... Actually... to build some hype for those who read this far: Next update is Nyx focused.
Thanks for all your support!

4.30 star(s) 148 Votes