Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Patreon is a christian company: no s*x, no handholding.

More seriously, probably has to do with contenting payment card processor who tends to be weird about sex.
Ah, yes There will be no rape with lion femboy :(

ColonelWanker

Jan 30, 2020
View attachment 4112851

0.4.5 Development Log

Hey guys. Sorry for not being as active lately. I've had a really tough month. Work on 0.4.5 is getting done, and it's looking good.

On a personal update side of things, I have some sad news to share. My wife and I are separated. This has been the toughest month of my life. I am utterly heartbroken and crushed, but I am working through it with the help of my wonderful support group. I took some days off and plenty of half days since coming back to work, but I'm close to being back to 100% production. It's gonna take some time to get my happiness back, but I'm working on it. One day at a time.

In other news, 0.4.5 is making some good progress. Nyx is the major focus of this update, and as so, I have been pouring hours into her lewd scene. It's hot and messy. It's a huge scene that's taking a lot of my work time, but I believe its stellar content.

0.4.5 Progress so far:
  • 150 new renders
  • 6 new animations
  • 1 new environment with multiple new props
  • 3 new events finished
  • 1 Nyx lewd scene 50% completed
  • 1 new outfit crafted

That's all for now. I'm going to keep working on this scene! Thanks for the support.

To all those close to me during this hard time in my life: I love you. Thank you.
Nyx in a Halloween outfit.
7Jp8F0Z.gif

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
On a personal update side of things, I have some sad news to share. My wife and I are separated. This has been the toughest month of my life. I am utterly heartbroken and crushed, but I am working through it with the help of my wonderful support group. I took some days off and plenty of half days since coming back to work, but I'm close to being back to 100% production. It's gonna take some time to get my happiness back, but I'm working on it. One day at a time.

To all those close to me during this hard time in my life: I love you. Thank you.
I realize it means little from a random internet stranger (especially one from f95zone), but as someone who just recently got out of a relationship myself I empathize. My situation isn't nearly as comparable considering I wasn't married, but shit still sucks regardless.

One of the biggest realizations for me coming out of that mess was seeing how many good people I had around me that came to lift me back up out of that depression (and continue to do so). It's a nice feeling, and it sounds like you've got a very similar thing going for you. As you've said, one day at a time. It gets easier (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: cryoxxx

tisdk

Feb 28, 2020
View attachment 4112851

0.4.5 Development Log

Hey guys. Sorry for not being as active lately. I've had a really tough month. Work on 0.4.5 is getting done, and it's looking good.

In other news, 0.4.5 is making some good progress. Nyx is the major focus of this update, and as so, I have been pouring hours into her lewd scene. It's hot and messy. It's a huge scene that's taking a lot of my work time, but I believe its stellar content.

0.4.5 Progress so far:
  • 150 new renders
  • 6 new animations
  • 1 new environment with multiple new props
  • 3 new events finished
  • 1 Nyx lewd scene 50% completed
  • 1 new outfit crafted

That's all for now. I'm going to keep working on this scene! Thanks for the support.

Damn, glad to hear you have a good support group, I understand how hard that can be on a person. keep your head up and never give up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cryoxxx
4.20 star(s) 151 Votes