BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
Hey there again Mr Dev!
Looks like I will be watching closly your project, since you seem to be one of those amazing devs, that actually frequently communicate with the player base (?). Well done sir for picking up my interest.
Also, here is a question: Will there be more pregnancy in this game? Just asking... for a firend :D

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey there again Mr Dev!
Looks like I will be watching closly your project, since you seem to be one of those amazing devs, that actually frequently communicate with the player base (?). Well done sir for picking up my interest.
Also, here is a question: Will there be more pregnancy in this game? Just asking... for a firend :D
Zara will be pregnancy focused, and her events will hit all of those fetish points associated with pregnancy. As for other girls, don't expect any of the main crew to be getting pregnant until the mission is complete during the epilogue. Something about seeing a green-haired space elf killing hordes of enemies with a pregnant belly feels wrong. :p Side character could very much be getting knocked up by Captain's mighty sperm, though.

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
Zara will be pregnancy focused, and her events will hit all of those fetish points associated with pregnancy.
Nice :D
Something about seeing a green-haired space elf killing hordes of enemies with a pregnant belly feels wrong. :p
Sir, you just gave me a mighty laugh, thanks to the mental image of Bloodied Eldar chick slicing open enemies while knocked up... I don't know if I like this kind of boner :LOL:
Side character could very much be getting knocked up by Captain's mighty sperm, though.
I can live with that :D

Very well, with all of my questions answered I once again depart to roam the planes of "Latest updates" to see if anythingof interest to me popped up. Have great day good sir

Reactions: cryoxxx

ghostplayer1

Jan 28, 2019
A new holiday render and devlog:

View attachment 1558196

Happy Holidays! (A Devlog)

Happy holidays from me and all the OO girls. Zara and Lym might be my new favorite ship. ^-^
On to the devlog! Good week for me, even with the hecticness of the holidays I got a bit of work done.
  • 40 new renders
  • 1 new animation
  • a few events written
  • 1 new character created
  • 1 new costume
I've mostly been writing some major character events that I want to be perfect. Also, I'm trying to come up with a lewd scenario for the second scene of this update, but I'm running into a wall. We'll see where it goes.

Whats next? I was originally going to push out the update for December, but I've just been too busy with work and holiday prep. I'm going to give it a little more love and time in the oven. Expect 0.3.7 sometime near the beginning of the year.

As always, thanks for the support!
Zara is amazing, I can't wait to see more of her story and pregnancy

Dec 27, 2020
I knew I am late to the Party. But I had finally the time to play through the newest update.
I absolutely love the submissive Nyx. She is now such a good girl. I like how well she behaved and her sweet expressions and good behavior. (Pacing is key. It was time for that.)
Even the Ahegao was not over the top and well fitting. (Oo-Mox somebody?)
cryoxxx this is very good work, Sir. I mean it, this scene was really erotic for me.

The scene with Spike and the reaction of the MC was adorable.
I was skeptical too, but I think after the Attack/Action Update you really found your groove.

• Love

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
New devlog posted: or

0.3.7 Development Worklog 6

Hello again, everyone! Hope you're all having a wonderful holiday. Even while taking a few days off for Christmas and my birthday, I got quite a bit of work done.
  • 90 new renders
  • 4 new outfits fitted
  • 4 new characters created
  • 3 new environments crafted
  • Lots of solid brainstorming
  • A good chunk of lewd writing
I'm slowly working my way to the end of the update, but I needed to come up with a decent lewd scene to close out the update. After a long time of brainstorming, a few scrapped ideas, and a few helpful suggestions from some fans, I have finally come up with something that I can work with. A new, super-hot Zara'thul scene. Look forward to it!

Whats left? It's that time where I start focusing on reaching the end of the update. so hear is a checklist of things I will be working on this week. First, I'm going to finish rendering a cute event then move on to finish the writing and rendering of Zara's scene. Depending on how long all of that takes, I'll then move on to rewriting and building all the events to be released! I'm targeting a release around the first or second week of January.

As always, thanks for the support!

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2021
The direct link scene with Nyx was very, very good. It's been a while since I've read quality femdom material and that was fantastic. Hardcore femdom is not really my thing but lighter shades of it where you give enough control to the other party is enjoyable, and the scene with Nyx had just enough domination/submission as well as tender emotional connection to make it extremely palatable.

Nyx has been the most interesting and well-developed character since the beginning so more scenes with her are much appreciated, though I do hope that the other girls get more quality screen time too now the the Dev has found their groove.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I had play the game 3 times but can't unlocked all the scenes, anyone know how to unlocked all of them ?
To unlock all just do all their events ( when in the map the circle around them is green )

For Nyx you need 2 saves since she has 2 routes ( sub or dom )

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3.7 Worklog 7 out now for everyone: or TLDR: RELEASE IS IMMINENT

dr_secretary12.png

0.3.7 Development Worklog 7
Good new everyone! Release is right around the corner.
  • 53 new renders
  • 5 new animations
  • 1 new event finished
  • 1 new lewd scene complete
Zara's lewd scene is done and in the books. It turned out much better than I could have dreamed, and I can't wait for you guys to play it. Sybil also got a cute event finished this week as well.

What's left?! Release is so close I can taste it. I have 2 events left to finish. One small Noel one, and the ending of Dr. Clermont's lewd scene. I rewrote a little bit of it and added an alternate path that I will have to render. After that, I will start proofing and building the update! I'm going in crunch mode now, so I can get it out for the weekend.

As always, thanks for the support.

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes