lobsterdaddy

Jan 26, 2019
is it possible to beat nyx when playing the fighting game minigame after the first time? also, did i screw over my save by resisting during her first scene if i want to go mc-dom route? few bigger turn offs for me than being condescended to so if i did i guess rip seeing nyx scenes for me :(

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
is it possible to beat nyx when playing the fighting game minigame after the first time? also, did i screw over my save by resisting during her first scene if i want to go mc-dom route? few bigger turn offs for me than being condescended to so if i did i guess rip seeing nyx scenes for me :(
You can only beat her once.
You'll be able to go down her submissive path easily.

lobsterdaddy

Jan 26, 2019
You can only beat her once.
You'll be able to go down her submissive path easily.
wow, thanks for the quick response! i was not expecting that. and glad to hear it, i'll be sure to continue her story then. aside from being unsure about the nyx stuff i'm loving the game thus far :) keep up the great work!

Reactions: cryoxxx

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
4.png

0.3.7 is out for BETA! or

Whats new:
  • 401 new renders
  • 16 new animations
  • 16 new events
  • 2 lewd scenes (Zara and Dr. Clermont)
  • Thousands of lines of text and dialog

Last edited:

SunsetChaser

Jan 9, 2022
i hope the dev can redo the renders in the start of the game. it almost put me off the game entirely until a friend prodded me to push through the opening. once the game is on the ship it's much better. but i fear the initial renders might put off many players with short attention spans (like myself!)

Reactions: cryoxxx

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Excellent game, I got only praise for it. Looking forward to seeing it all the way through to the end.
My 50 cents for a quality-of-life recommendatoin, provide clues to the locations for each of the gallery images. It might help reduce the quantity of, "how do I find X?" questions.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
There is gallery guide in the op :Kappa:
Ah, thanks. Obviously I didn't see it, which kinda validates my original point though, people don't look/read.
It's just my opinion, it would be more efficient if clues were built into the game and not a separate document.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
New Devlog posted for everyone:

0.3.7 Development Worklog

0.3.7 is out now for donator+ patrons:
This week has been for resting and adding polish to the early access release. I'm working on some other background things like maps, props, costumes and characters.
  • 3 bugs squashed
  • a few typos fixed
  • 10 new renders
  • 2 new maps built
  • lots of props created
  • 2 new characters finished
  • 4 new outfits fitted
I'm keeping busy during my relaxation time. I have a bit to show you, but I'll hold on to it till next week. Can't wait to hear all of the feedback on my latest update!

As always, thanks for the support.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
lym_cook_tease19.png

0.3.7 pushes into Early Access. Get it here: or

Whats new:
  • 401 new renders
  • 16 new animations
  • 16 new events
  • 2 lewd scenes (Zara'thul and Dr. Clermont)
  • Thousands of lines of text and dialog

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Cryo, are you planning on new lewd scenes for Nyx in the near future? She's not my favourite girl (Noel, Lym and Lili for me, in that order!) but I'm also seriously wanting to see her get actual penetrated and creampied by the MC. I'm actually feeling a bit of blue balls in regards to her on his behalf! :p

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Cryo, are you planning on new lewd scenes for Nyx in the near future? She's not my favourite girl (Noel, Lym and Lili for me, in that order!) but I'm also seriously wanting to see her get actual penetrated and creampied by the MC. I'm actually feeling a bit of blue balls in regards to her on his behalf! :p
Nyx will be getting a new lewd scene, for both paths, in 0.3.8. This scene will lock her in dominate or submissive role, so choose carefully!

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Nyx will be getting a new lewd scene, for both paths, in 0.3.8. This scene will lock her in dominate or submissive role, so choose carefully!
I'm both relieved and disappointed I won't just juggle both stats in the same playthrough to see all the scenes. I'll just play and advance two save games at the same time (playing one save seriously while just skipping the dialog of the other) even with the risk of the story taking a hit that way.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I'm both relieved and disappointed I won't just juggle both stats in the same playthrough to see all the scenes. I'll just play and advance two save games at the same time (playing one save seriously while just skipping the dialog of the other) even with the risk of the story taking a hit that way.
Sounds good. Make sure you play on your favorite choice. Her dialog will be different depending on what route you take!

Reactions: Lonely Daydreamer
4.40 star(s) 143 Votes