Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes
Aug 9, 2018
Not sure if I'm clicking wrong, but it seems impossible to read the after-massage comments that come once you get your grade. It just skips right past it.

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
Grinded for all purchasable items and attempted to do the mermaid, and I can't click the massage table? Also, can you save your progress yet?
Progress is saved automatically after every massage session (after you get your rating). And you have to fill the room with water before you can start the massage for the mermaid by clicking the window when she's in the room.

Reactions: augustus007
Aug 9, 2018
No, that's just a bug that started with the massage system overhaul. It'll get fixed eventually.
Okay, glad it's not just me.

One more kind of significant complaint though while I'm at it, I like the cute animations of Orc actually doing his exercises, but I don't think we also need an unskippable scene of the boxes arriving, orc picking them up, sweating afterwards, and then an exterior transition shot every time upgrade a stat.

Reactions: Musicfruit

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
The games needs far too much power for what it delivers. Also wtf is the difference between the tutorial for the normal costumers and the actual gameplay of them. Something to show us the rhythm would be very helpful, like the freaking tutorial has.

Reactions: flannan

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
The games needs far too much power for what it delivers. Also wtf is the difference between the tutorial for the normal costumers and the actual gameplay of them. Something to show us the rhythm would be very helpful, like the freaking tutorial has.
The rhythm is the "speech-bubble" where they tell you what they want with either the "hand" or the "cross". They follow the rhythm.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
For the rhythm, should be good having a sort of "rhythm bar" where you can see what click and when. the normal customer minigame, right now, is more frustrating than fun.

A little more news: some graphic glitch during ava sex scenes, and during some massage minigames, on particular the ones where you have the hands in control for locate the three points.

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
For the rhythm, should be good having a sort of "rhythm bar" where you can see what click and when. the normal customer minigame, right now, is more frustrating than fun.
I don't know what to tell you. I don't struggle with it, so the only thing I can say is that if you are then you probably don't have rhythm.

Reactions: godlyadonis

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Dang, was hoping for orc rape or corruption, not orc wish-fulfillment. Ah well, it's still orc, worth a shot.

Synka

Jul 7, 2017
I like it, a lot of clipping which could use some work and the money minigame feels grindy (not that you really need the upgrades much, if you dont suck at the "main" game)

Especially the harpy girl is cute.
I'd buy this on steam to support the dev, but sadly its region locked in my country...

whatiztim

Dec 27, 2018
It seems that it's impossible to progress Ava's deep massage stage because there's only one massage point out of three. I've noticed that the latest changelog says you can now touch her wings, but operantly I can't. Is the Gofile upload not current, or am I missing something here?

Aug 9, 2018
It seems that it's impossible to progress Ava's deep massage stage because there's only one massage point out of three. I've noticed that the latest changelog says you can now touch her wings, but operantly I can't. Is the Gofile upload not current, or am I missing something here?
The points are actually on the very top of each wing, it's extremely finicky. kinda like giving each wing a headpat if that helps lol.

Actually the free hand is so buggy and terrible that the game is probably better off getting rid of it in place of a simple dot cursor instead. and there's no need for any free control in the Deep Massages, since its the same three points every time and you can't interact with anythign else. It may as well just be you selecting between the three clearly visible points, no need for the free hand.

Reactions: Musicfruit

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
They're on the outer edges of her wings.

Reactions: Mine1000001

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
You might want to try checking your internet service or restarting your modem.
Nah bro, it's just the file. Everything else downloads perfectly fine lmao. It's this specific file that constantly hangs up at 100% without completing. Just to prove a point I downloaded a game with an even larger file size (out of touch) and it completed just fine.

Reactions: DBongus
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes